Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vercingetorix

Poster

Military attorney Todd Callender has been filing law suits and blowing the whistle on the enemy ever since they made the shots mandatory. These law suits have lead to his research team amassing thousands of whistleblowers that point to a planned Marburg epidemic already paid for by tax payer dollars in the recent Prep Act.

Inside the lipid nanoparticles there are sealed pathogens including E coli, Marburg and Ebola. Different pathogens can be released by different 5G frequencies.

1p36 gene deletion is the number one side effect of the Pfizer shot. A disease with Zombie like symptoms that make a person aggressive. The CDC published a public service announcement on the preparedness for a zombie apocalypse in 2011. That same year CONPLAN 8888-11 "Counter-Zombie Dominance" was published.

Greg Reese

texas
1696745828886.gif

At least the whole team and city of Austin and half of texas still got to gay it up after the game and fuck same sexes.

Also: @MortgageHorn actually looks like gollom off of lord of the rings, except he wears some gay looking glasses and has to pay hookers to go do things with him(not sex, he pays them to hang out with him).
As much shit as he talks i didn’t figure he’d look like a 50 yr old leukemia victim.

Vercingetorix

Poster
texas
1696745828886.gif

At least the whole team and city of Austin and half of texas still got to gay it up after the game and fuck same sexes.

Also: @MortgageHorn actually looks like gollom off of lord of the rings, except he wears some gay looking glasses and has to pay hookers to go do things with him(not sex, he pays them to hang out with him).
As much shit as he talks i didn’t figure he’d look like a 50 yr old leukemia victim.
?

QuanChi

Elite

Military attorney Todd Callender has been filing law suits and blowing the whistle on the enemy ever since they made the shots mandatory. These law suits have lead to his research team amassing thousands of whistleblowers that point to a planned Marburg epidemic already paid for by tax payer dollars in the recent Prep Act.

Inside the lipid nanoparticles there are sealed pathogens including E coli, Marburg and Ebola. Different pathogens can be released by different 5G frequencies.

1p36 gene deletion is the number one side effect of the Pfizer shot. A disease with Zombie like symptoms that make a person aggressive. The CDC published a public service announcement on the preparedness for a zombie apocalypse in 2011. That same year CONPLAN 8888-11 "Counter-Zombie Dominance" was published.

Greg Reese

Right here we have two articles that support these claims as scientifically plausible. People want to argue the over the mechanism, or maybe they call it the “science.”

The science is not what should be up for debate, but rather the motives of those that control and fund organizations that can actually apply the science.

Somewhat like using lasers for a corrective Lasik surgery, versus using lasers to melt someone’s cornea

CuriousFiend

Elite
Had to look it up, but turns out CONPLAN 8888-11 is a real thing. However, there is a disclaimer on the front page that it was created as an educational exercise. Also, the terrible zombie clipart on the front page kinda gives away the lack of legitimacy

Pretty sure a seemingly illegitimate "educational exercise" occurred prior to the whole covaids thing too. . . 🤔 something-something 201 or whatever?

From what little I recall reading about it—the 201 thing was strikingly similar to the subsequent covaids twerpletry?

Prolly just a coincidence though...😂

rebar

Elite

Greg Reese
Someone post this guy the video of jumping jacks

rebar

Elite
Pretty sure a seemingly illegitimate "educational exercise" occurred prior to the whole covaids thing too. . . 🤔 something-something 201 or whatever?

From what little I recall reading about it—the 201 thing was strikingly similar to the subsequent covaids twerpletry?

Prolly just a coincidence though...😂
CAn you writenenglish w no jargon?
Who is the next budlite?

rebar

Elite

Right here we have two articles that support these claims as scientifically plausible. People want to argue the over the mechanism, or maybe they call it the “science.”

The science is not what should be up for debate, but rather the motives of those that control and fund organizations that can actually apply the science.

Somewhat like using lasers for a corrective Lasik surgery, versus using lasers to melt someone’s cornea
IS there a meme somewhere?

Lettuce talk about Cher and the occult again.
You still think she gave Sony,(from Sonny &Cer) Russian plutonium?
Maybe ðue

rebar

Elite

There is new tech and meds/regiments to expel graphene nano is organic and circulating fluids. Fy i. Good luck. I cand hypersonic welds back together next week Cy

rebar

Elite

Greg Reese
This is correct according to my research.
I also have no fascination about Zombies.
My point is darrpa has foisted us in to a weeble woble situation

Weebles wobble but they dont fall down

I will throw a Vlack irish spell to you if you fuck w me ar all again

texas
1696745828886.gif

wow

Greg Reese
LOVE the Call of Duty Zombies music in the background.

Hollywood is "prophetic", in "The Walking Dead" EVERYONE had the virus.

So this seems a bit far fetched, but so are many other things that have been true, or at least plausible.

Load up on your ammo fellas, do your pushups, and get your mind right.

In truth, I welcome it, but I also look forward to the fire of Jesus too, so..............

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Greg Reese
Man i have been hearing Marburg was the next one for a couple of years now. My own Dr. told me about it atleast 2 years ago. Skol!
I have one 30 year old daughter who took the jab. She is having all kinds of health issues and i have sent her Dr. McCullough's detox regime. Her doctors are clueless and of course paid by the Rockefeller Medical Conglomerate to keep the lid on the real cause. The rest of my family said, no thank you! Pur evil! Skol!

Latest posts

Top Bottom