Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey Brothers and Sisters on Board update me on Football matches Because i don't know weather it's still ongoing or Ended.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Our beloved spokesman.

Yes Martin, Nick Saban is Alabama’s head football coach and one of the greatest coaches of all time but the man in
the picture is a sports talk show host on radio and TV.

His name is Paul Finebaum.

He is beloved throughout college football but his very favorite team is Alabama. He is great friends with Nick Saban
and sometimes this angers the fans of other teams.

Those fans call his show on the phone and sometimes curse
at him on the radio.

Since Alabama wins so often, the fans of other teams become frustrated and are not very polite.

Praise

Elite
Yes Martin, Nick Saban is Alabama’s head football coach and one of the greatest coaches of all time but the man in
the picture is a sports talk show host on radio and TV.

His name is Paul Finebaum.

He is beloved throughout college football but his very favorite team is Alabama. He is great friends with Nick Saban
and sometimes this angers the fans of other teams.

Those fans call his show on the phone and sometimes curse
at him on the radio.

Since Alabama wins so often, the fans of other teams become frustrated and are not very polite.
Ooh thanks for this clear info and i keep on learning much more about collage foot ball. Thanks

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Yes i have ever seen it here in the Show grounds tho have never visited Game parks.
UK has a kid from Nigeria. He moved to FL at 12 and wanted to play bball but his body grew into a DL type. He's 6'6" and 300#. 20 years old.

Games are played in stadiums. The schools have a team and the teams make up conferences except for the Big 12 who doesn't care about geography.

Praise

Elite
1980 is looking strong so far, but we all know they will screw it up somehow.

@Martin remember how I told you that the Georgia football team hasn’t won a championship since 1980? Completely embarrassing.
Yes i do remember it well Buddy and we need to pray for Georgia football Team For Sure but it's ever Sad news on their Side Since 1980.

Latest posts

Top Bottom