Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Has FSU found a way out of the ACC?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

I heard a rumor but this is the President of the Board of Trustees. He seems to think that, if they want to leave the GOR won't stop them.... Those grant of rights were so ironclad last year.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Sovereign immunity for FSU? If the state of Florida backed them it would be possible that the ACC could not sue them over their GOR. Texas Tech did this with Mike Leach so...

4 teams voted against ACC expansion. Clemson, FSU, North Carolina, and NC State. I wonder if those 4 teams see themselves in the SEC in the future. If FSU finds away out of the GOR it could pave the way for other schools to tell the ACC to pound sand.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Sovereign immunity for FSU? If the state of Florida backed them it would be possible that the ACC could not sue them over their GOR. Texas Tech did this with Mike Leach so...

4 teams voted against ACC expansion. Clemson, FSU, North Carolina, and NC State. I wonder if those 4 teams see themselves in the SEC in the future. If FSU finds away out of the GOR it could pave the way for other schools to tell the ACC to pound sand.
It's been talked about recently but there has been more rumblings.

This interview was done a few days ago talking about a statement from a few months ago. The president of the board of trustees of FSU sure does seem to know something we don't know.... or he is totally bluffing to get a better deal out of the acc.

RHT 3

Elite
Who TF knows. My guess is there are a lot of people who have been talking for a long time behind the scenes and when it all goes down we can act shocked.

I've followed it close for the last year and while it has been extremely entertaining this summer, I'm out.

I do not care anymore. Call me when FSU leaves the ACC for the SunBelt or WAC or whomever.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder

And you see what the consequences were for us. At least there’s no Craig James circling around the sideline, trying to defend his bitch ass cock son.

Rumor has it that FSU is scorned because they assumed the SEC would want them and instead the SEC told them there wasn’t much interest. The BIG isn’t exactly beating down the FSU doors either since FSU isn’t an AAU school.

Latest posts

Top Bottom