Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Had a nice discussion with my antifa cousin who lives in Portland tonight, AMA

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
He’s not actually in antifa, he’s just a LITTLE smarter than doing that however he supports them and blm and the radical left. AMA

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
What exactly does he back? What are his thoughts on the violence committed by those 2 organizations?
He claims this “If I have to choose between radical left and radical right I’m taking radical left all day, what’s the other side, white supremacy?”

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
He said “The radical right is teaming with white Christian nationalist groups and the supremacy is baked in. I wasn’t saying that you are a white supremacist but I am saying that the radical right is full of them and has been deemed the greatest threat to democracy because of this”

Jtrain80

Legendary
He said “The radical right is teaming with white Christian nationalist groups and the supremacy is baked in. I wasn’t saying that you are a white supremacist but I am saying that the radical right is full of them and has been deemed the greatest threat to democracy because of this”

So... basically what the media says? Anything in particular stand out to you?

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Does he have any names of white supremacists that he knows from the radical right? Or is he just pitting his own movement against imaginary people?

Follow-up: what is his definition of "radical right?"

denn

Legendary
Founder
So did he have anything of substance to offer to back up any of alleged white supremacy, or is he just another ignorant liberal who is toeing the company line?

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Does he have any names of white supremacists that he knows from the radical right? Or is he just pitting his own movement against imaginary people?

Follow-up: what is his definition of "radical right?"
No names, just a blanket opinion, and his definition is white supremacy

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
So did he have anything of substance to offer to back up any of alleged white supremacy, or is he just another ignorant liberal who is toeing the company line?
Ignorant liberal, do you think any of these idiots have substance to work with?

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
No names, just a blanket opinion, and his definition is white supremacy
Ah, so he's fighting against imaginary people. If you want to inflame him, use that particular bit of rhetoric. I've found leftists don't much care for that.

What is his definition of "white supremacy?"

Top Bottom