Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gummies

CMTiger15

Poster
Founder
1/2 to 3/4 at the most...unless you smoke pot a couple times per week...in that case eat the whole thing.

Oh and if you eat all of them you might die.

I hadn’t smoked in years and ate just one whole gummy...couldn’t even convince myself to get off the couch to go to bed so I slept there that night.

At one point I was 100% certain I was having a heart attack and for some reason I thought that was the funniest thing in the world. Won’t be doing that again.

TJHall1

Legendary
1/2 to 3/4 at the most...unless you smoke pot a couple times per week...in that case eat the whole thing.

Oh and if you eat all of them you might die.

I hadn’t smoked in years and ate just one whole gummy...couldn’t even convince myself to get off the couch to go to bed so I slept there that night.

At one point I was 100% certain I was having a heart attack and for some reason I thought that was the funniest thing in the world. Won’t be doing that again.
Hahaha thanks for the advice.

Long cat

Elite
Start with 1, wait 75 mins. If it isn’t strong enough, eat another.
I’d start with one and wait 120 minutes before eating more. I got a pack of gummies a few weeks ago that took two full hours to kick all the way in. Depends on how you want to feel though. Eating 10mg at once is no big deal unless you have never smoked and think you might freak out.
This is what they look like
View attachment 12137
i bet they are 10mg.

TJHall1

Legendary
I’d start with one and wait 120 minutes before eating more. I got a pack of gummies a few weeks ago that took two full hours to kick all the way in. Depends on how you want to feel though. Eating 10mg at once is no big deal unless you have never smoked and think you might freak out.

i bet they are 10mg.
They are 10s. It said right on the label but she apparently has a retardation.
I took a half, thought I felt it 45 in, now after an hour and 20 I just took the other half.

Top Bottom