Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gummies

CJB1950

Elite
Founder
Already answered, but Colorado edibles are in 10mg servings.

Also already answered, take 5mg if you're not a user and eat a fatty meal.

Can build up a tolerance to edibles real quick. I used to eat 100mg - took a month off ( edibles only ) recently and first time back 50mg kicked my ass.

Nape

Elite
Founder
I love a good bowl hit or a one guy and swore I’d never do the edibles. I was wrong. I love the micro-dosing ability with the gummies. Our dispensaries have mints, too, that come in 5mg per mint. I think if you suck on that until it dissolves it works better as opposed to just chewing it up.

I’ll eat 1/3 to 1/2 a gummy. I hate the sativa strain at night because of the heart palpitations. Indica only for me. Morning, noon, and night.

TJHall1

Legendary
Fuck these things, I don't feel a thing. Shoulda ate 2 full ones to start with and reaped the benefits instead of pussyfootin around.

TJHall1

Legendary
My last post actually leads me to a legitimate question: what if I smoke my last gummy?

tenor.gif

Sikness23245

Elite
My last post actually leads me to a legitimate question: what if I smoke my last gummy?

tenor.gif
Do you normally smoke? 10mg isn't that much if you have a tolerance. I was laughing at my buddy the other day cuz he freaked out over me taking a 9 mg gummy. "Dude, me and so & so took that much a few weeks ago and were crawling on the floor." It got me high but nothing special.

It also makes a big difference if they were homemade or from a dispensary. Homemade typically isn't as strong. The strain used makes a big difference too.

Tide In The ATL

Poster
Founder
10mg really isn’t much, even for people who don’t smoke. A lot depends on how big you are as well. 50mg is the perfect amount for me to feel like it’s worth it. I’m definitely feeling it but not to the point to where I’m just completely smashed and couch locked.

Nape

Elite
Founder
I consider myself to be a grizzled veteran of weed. I’ve always been a smoker as stated above. I’ve had numerous gummies/cookies/brownies that were either killer or duds. These 10mg gummies I get are couch lock to the extreme. Maybe they affect me differently than buds but who knows?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I consider myself to be a grizzled veteran of weed. I’ve always been a smoker as stated above. I’ve had numerous gummies/cookies/brownies that were either killer or duds. These 10mg gummies I get are couch lock to the extreme. Maybe they affect me differently than buds but who knows?

Weird how they vary from product to product, and person to person. My girlfriend and I basically quit doing edibles because other than a rare time or two when we had the perfect high, they mostly just made us tired. I prefer to just smoke my weed the old fashioned way...by the truck load.

Also, those talking about mailing it...you PROBABLY are fine to do that. Just a heads up though. I know someone who did this 10 or 15 years ago, and was busted. Granted, weed is mostly taken less seriously today, and she was mailing bud, but still. She thought she was all good after a few successful packages, but the feds knew what she was doing, and were just watching. When they finally arrested her, they had all the evidence they'd ever need, including video tape of her picking up the packages.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Yup, plus the homemade vs store makes a huge difference. Had some homemade stuff that was 25mg and I was eating a third of it. Did good but I was still ok. Got once from the store and they were 10 so I took the whole thing. Bad move. And I smoke everyday so weed is not foreign to me.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Yup, plus the homemade vs store makes a huge difference. Had some homemade stuff that was 25mg and I was eating a third of it. Did good but I was still ok. Got once from the store and they were 10 so I took the whole thing. Bad move. And I smoke everyday so weed is not foreign to me.

Oddly enough, I have had the exact opposite reaction. I have gone a little too far with the homemade firecrackers a time or two...went to Chicago last winter & was all excited for legal weed. I must have eaten 5-10 gummies and just made me tired. Maybe I didn't feel it because of the heavy drinking going on, I don't know. Fun trip, but luckily didn't go because of the legal weed or we would have been sorely disappointed.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
My cousin made some weed capsules with coconut oil for her son (Autistic). It helps mellow him out, but he won't take the pills. She gave me 4 to try, but frankly I've been leery to take them. I may just bite the bullet Saturday night and take one and ride it out. I'm sure they're not mg'd out, so I'm not sure what I'd be taking. She's the one that gave me the gummies too. She has cancer, but hates weed. Drinks like a fish, though.

I used to smoke the shit out of it, but in the 90's and early 2000's, so many places drug tested for employment I just quit doing it. Now that I'm almost self-employed, I'd like to find something that will mellow me out without the hangover (my main reason for liking weed so much).

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
I bought these Delta 8 gummies at a local health food store for back pain. Hard to believe they are legal in most states. I don't smoke so they lit me up. I gave one to my son in law who smokes multiple times a week. He said they were legit. Can also order online.
3631D132-B46D-40B1-8BB8-5DB187336E51.jpeg

TJHall1

Legendary
I took the 2nd one today, all at once this time. I could tell I had taken something, but didn't really do much for me.

Cards1968

Founder
I took the 2nd one today, all at once this time. I could tell I had taken something, but didn't really do much for me.
That's my dilemma. Took 15 mg after 5mg didn't move the needle. Was like, yeah I feel a little something but boy is it nuanced. I gave up after that, because after that point it's just easier and cheaper to smoke.

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
Are these homemade or from a dispensary? Even from a dispensary there are varying degrees of quality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom