Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gummies

spf84

Poster
I don’t smoke, but I started in edibles recently. I ate a 25 mg one the other day and got high. I’m 2 hours into another one and not much, I think I’ll eat another 25 mg.

Jtrain80

Legendary
4 hours in, took the second half after 80 mins. These things suck.

I got to go to Oregon a couple of years ago, before weed was legal here in OK.

When it was time to go home I had stuff left, which I wasn't about to throw away.

I spoke 2 joints and ate a handful of gummies. It was an intense experience once I got to the airport.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I took the 2nd one today, all at once this time. I could tell I had taken something, but didn't really do much for me.
Dude Im an everyday type but like two puffs when i get home and two puffs prior to bedtime. I've eaten 100mg and got zero. It was a 24PC pack at 50mg EA. Never did more that make me sleepy. But right now I commanded 3 bowls and 5 beers since 330. .my ears are hot. I gotnto burn a sgitload of dead wood to clear my new place.
I cut a tree. Small pine. It landed and is leaving on a branch Im making a grappler at work tomorrow to pull it down.
Definitely a wido naket

TJHall1

Legendary
I got to go to Oregon a couple of years ago, before weed was legal here in OK.

When it was time to go home I had stuff left, which I wasn't about to throw away.

I spoke 2 joints and ate a handful of gummies. It was an intense experience once I got to the airport.
I'd have had a fuckin panic attack.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I'd have had a fuckin panic attack.

Takeoff was something else. I thought I was gonna yak. The window provided a nice view of the wing flopping.

Overall a fun experience. I spent a couple of days walking around Portland people watching and smoking. Never felt unsafe. Sad what is happening there.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Edibles suck. Get an odorless vape pen and regulate your intake that way. I just had a cup of joe and some green crack sativa. The best part of waking up.... haha SKOL!

Taggart

Elite
Founder
No. Find a friend to mail you some from a legal state or risk buying black market bullshit.
I thought Delta 8 gummies were legal nationwide thanks to the Farm Bill? Weed isn't legal here in WV but I've been getting some Delta 8 gummies

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
how the fuck did I miss this thread.

OP should have ate the whole bag and chased em with a Blount/Joint.

Here in GA....they are everywhere.

Got 2 packs of 10 (10 mg each) Sour Gummies and a white Chocolate Peanutbutter bar too 100 mg that I split w/Tits.

Needless to say Memorial Day weekend with be a blast.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
how the fuck did I miss this thread.

OP should have ate the whole bag and chased em with a Blount/Joint.

Here in GA....they are everywhere.

Got 2 packs of 10 (10 mg each) Sour Gummies and a white Chocolate Peanutbutter bar too 100 mg that I split w/Tits.

Needless to say Memorial Day weekend with be a blast.

Where can you get in GA?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Where can you get in GA?
Lately, I have just been having a buddy pick me up some when he heads to the weed shop (1 of 5 dispensaries- Med. Marijuana Store) in downtown ATL) But I was meaning pretty much everyone I know or talk to here has them....and the my aren’t coming from my guys.

pretty much every weed guy NOW has gummies/candies and the weed cartridges. My wife left bed them....me Not so much as I have smoked an entire cartridge myself at the last 2 concerts I went to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom