Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Good morning AMERICA.

TheResister

Elite
Donald Trump is THE most dishonest cocksucker among the bunch seeking to occupy the Black House... I mean White House. A man can tell me all day what he believes in, but it's what he does when he is in a position of power that speaks volumes.

Trump is solidly anti-gun, pro LGBTQP and he is against the Electoral College (which is the last defining difference between the guaranteed Republic and a straight Democracy in our form of government). If anyone wants to take on the facts IN TRUMP'S OWN WORDS:

I like Tom Selleck as an actor. To rely on people in Hollyweird for a political endorsement, that's like relying on M&Ms as your source for proper dieting. Make no mistake about it: Donald Trump is a fake, phony, poseur that was as ineffective as a eunuch in a whore house and IF he succeeds in a second term, he will take your weapons, force the courts to create an irreversible flood tide of foreigners, sell out to the LGBTQP forces and destroy the Republic once and for all.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Donald Trump is THE most dishonest cocksucker among the bunch seeking to occupy the Black House... I mean White House. A man can tell me all day what he believes in, but it's what he does when he is in a position of power that speaks volumes.

Trump is solidly anti-gun, pro LGBTQP and he is against the Electoral College (which is the last defining difference between the guaranteed Republic and a straight Democracy in our form of government). If anyone wants to take on the facts IN TRUMP'S OWN WORDS:

I like Tom Selleck as an actor. To rely on people in Hollyweird for a political endorsement, that's like relying on M&Ms as your source for proper dieting. Make no mistake about it: Donald Trump is a fake, phony, poseur that was as ineffective as a eunuch in a whore house and IF he succeeds in a second term, he will take your weapons, force the courts to create an irreversible flood tide of foreigners, sell out to the LGBTQP forces and destroy the Republic once and for all.
You mispelled Trump

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

Good God what a HUGE faggot

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

Holy hell at this TDS meltdown.

TheResister

Elite
Holy hell at this TDS meltdown.
Is that best you can do? The man is fucking you with a limber dick and you have Trump Worship Syndrome. The best you can do is "TDS?" What kind of elementary school bullshit is that? It only says you can't deal with the facts at hand and have a civil conversation. A man that can't use his brain may as well have been born with two assholes. Grow the Hell up and figure out that God intended for you to use your brain to figure things out. Name calling is some kind of third grade shit for children.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Is that best you can do? The man is fucking you with a limber dick and you have Trump Worship Syndrome. The best you can do is "TDS?" What kind of elementary school bullshit is that? It only says you can't deal with the facts at hand and have a civil conversation. A man that can't use his brain may as well have been born with two assholes. Grow the Hell up and figure out that God intended for you to use your brain to figure things out. Name calling is some kind of third grade shit for children.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh the irony

TheResister

Elite
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh the irony

The irony? The irony that you started some shit you don't have a comeback for and have to rely on mob rule like a Democrat to remain relevant in the discussion? Irony? That you want to look good, but can't because you genuinely fear the truth about the lard ass rich prick you think is some kind of God?

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
The irony? The irony that you started some shit you don't have a comeback for and have to rely on mob rule like a Democrat to remain relevant in the discussion? Irony? That you want to look good, but can't because you genuinely fear the truth about the lard ass rich prick you think is some kind of God?
Ummmmm I never said any of that retard

yankmenoodle

Elite

What is the current administration doing? Everything you just listed. Democrats always accuse the opposition of everything they're doing. Trumps not our savior but he did well his first term. Made us energy independent. Lowered taxes. Recognized Jerusalem as capital of Israel. Sat Korea down. Held Putin down. Held Hamas down.
The enemy of my enemy....

TheResister

Elite
What is the current administration doing? Everything you just listed. Democrats always accuse the opposition of everything they're doing. Trumps not our savior but he did well his first term. Made us energy independent. Lowered taxes. Recognized Jerusalem as capital of Israel. Sat Korea down. Held Putin down. Held Hamas down.
The enemy of my enemy....

I'm not the opposition. I wouldn't vote for a Democrat if they had my balls in a vice and electric probes attached to my ears. What dumbassery!

Trump didn't do shit in his first term. Here, let me give you the real scorecard:

Trump didn't build his stupid wall. Instead he outlawed bump stocks and made the NRA an easy target. Trump did set the stage for outlawing firearms via regulatory overreach and Executive Orders and he created the precedent that Biden took advantage of on that issue.

Trump lost the House in the midterms; he lost the Senate and Presidency in the presidential election cycle. He caused a lot of people to get thrown into the hoosegow. Not only is the POS not your savior, but he's screwing you and not even kissing you.

Your objective ought to be to force the man to admit what he did AND to apologize and tell you what he will do if he's reelected. The Democrats will screw you for free and not lie to you about what Rights they are going after. I think you're afraid of the facts.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
I'm not the opposition. I wouldn't vote for a Democrat if they had my balls in a vice and electric probes attached to my ears. What dumbassery!

Trump didn't do shit in his first term. Here, let me give you the real scorecard:

Trump didn't build his stupid wall. Instead he outlawed bump stocks and made the NRA an easy target. Trump did set the stage for outlawing firearms via regulatory overreach and Executive Orders and he created the precedent that Biden took advantage of on that issue.

Trump lost the House in the midterms; he lost the Senate and Presidency in the presidential election cycle. He caused a lot of people to get thrown into the hoosegow. Not only is the POS not your savior, but he's screwing you and not even kissing you.

Your objective ought to be to force the man to admit what he did AND to apologize and tell you what he will do if he's reelected. The Democrats will screw you for free and not lie to you about what Rights they are going after. I think you're afraid of the facts.
Why do you link to your forum as if it is relevant to anything?

The NRA has been shitty for years. He didn't outlaw bump stocks, the President doesn't have that power. Name a President that was able to keep Congress in his mid terms. He didn't cause anybody to be thrown in jail, that was the Democrats playing politics, in fact Trump said he would pardon all of them once in office. The "wall" was being built as it was funded, Biden put a stop to it on day one and has just begun to start building it again as per court order.

TheResister

Elite
Why do you link to your forum as if it is relevant to anything?

The NRA has been shitty for years. He didn't outlaw bump stocks, the President doesn't have that power. Name a President that was able to keep Congress in his mid terms. He didn't cause anybody to be thrown in jail, that was the Democrats playing politics, in fact Trump said he would pardon all of them once in office. The "wall" was being built as it was funded, Biden put a stop to it on day one and has just begun to start building it again as per court order.

Why in the Hell do you follow me around like a dog in heat? "My" forum? I'm not the admin. I make no decisions there. You pissed because they called you out and you got exposed for your bullshit? You're another joke that I'm pretty sick of.

Just so everybody knows, this POS accused me of being a criminal. When called out on my personal stalker comes here when she thinks I'm going to be ganged up on by RINO Trumpsters. What a damn joke these discussion boards are! Look you stupid Black bitch, NOBODY even here cares about the fact that you got bitch slapped on another board for making stuff up.

You say that forum isn't relevant, yet there you are, over there every day trolling. All the claims you make and I live in your head rent free. For more than a decade you've followed me around like a dog in heat as if I owe you something. If what I say isn't relevant, why in the Hell are you over there keeping tabs? Tell the posters here the truth. YOU REALLY ARE A FED. Otherwise you wouldn't follow me everywhere I go. If I weren't relevant, you would find someone that really IS relevant to fuck with. Because you've spent more than a decade of your life trying to be a pain in the ass, it only assures me - and all that read this that there are two things that are TRUE. What I say IS relevant; otherwise, you would ignore it and secondly, you're either the dumbest idiot on God's green earth OR YOU ARE A FED.

Your problem is that YOU AREN'T RELEVANT. You are here for one reason and one reason only: You've wanted to suck my dick for over ten years and you keep getting rejected. Let me tell you a great big freaking surprise: There isn't a swinging dick on God's green earth that gives a rat's ass. The people can rest assured that when I leave this board, I'll take your Black ass with me. My best advice to you is to go to the dog pound. Buy yourself a dog. Name if Life. That way you can say you have one. As for the rest of your bullshit, it isn't true and those who access that link will see that you are blowing smoke with NO basis in fact. Now I'll put you on ignore as I have no toleration for the chicken shit idiocy that you spew:

Liquid Reigns

Poster
Why in the Hell do you follow me around like a dog in heat? "My" forum? I'm not the admin. I make no decisions there. You pissed because they called you out and you got exposed for your bullshit? You're another joke that I'm pretty sick of.

Just so everybody knows, this POS accused me of being a criminal. When called out on my personal stalker comes here when she thinks I'm going to be ganged up on by RINO Trumpsters. What a damn joke these discussion boards are! Look you stupid Black bitch, NOBODY even here cares about the fact that you got bitch slapped on another board for making stuff up.

You say that forum isn't relevant, yet there you are, over there every day trolling. All the claims you make and I live in your head rent free. For more than a decade you've followed me around like a dog in heat as if I owe you something. If what I say isn't relevant, why in the Hell are you over there keeping tabs? Tell the posters here the truth. YOU REALLY ARE A FED. Otherwise you wouldn't follow me everywhere I go. If I weren't relevant, you would find someone that really IS relevant to fuck with. Because you've spent more than a decade of your life trying to be a pain in the ass, it only assures me - and all that read this that there are two things that are TRUE. What I say IS relevant; otherwise, you would ignore it and secondly, you're either the dumbest idiot on God's green earth OR YOU ARE A FED.

Your problem is that YOU AREN'T RELEVANT. You are here for one reason and one reason only: You've wanted to suck my dick for over ten years and you keep getting rejected. Let me tell you a great big freaking surprise: There isn't a swinging dick on God's green earth that gives a rat's ass. The people can rest assured that when I leave this board, I'll take your Black ass with me. My best advice to you is to go to the dog pound. Buy yourself a dog. Name if Life. That way you can say you have one. As for the rest of your bullshit, it isn't true and those who access that link will see that you are blowing smoke with NO basis in fact. Now I'll put you on ignore as I have no toleration for the chicken shit idiocy that you spew:

So you can't stay on topic, why am I not surprised. urafuknclwn

TheResister

Elite
So you can't stay on topic, why am I not surprised. urafuknclwn
And you are a chicken shit stalker that tried to make the thread about me. If I hadn't remembered to add that, you might have gotten away with that. I've been bouncing between sites. I'll put you on ignore and let you wallow in your false sense of superiority.

TheResister

Elite
Joe Biden is a career politician. He doesn't know what it's like to work and earn a living. He's never had to sweat, sacrifice or do without.

Donald Trump is the son of a rich man and Trump doesn't know what it's like to work for a living. He's never had to sweat, sacrifice, or do without.

Neither man ever had to start with nothing and work their way up. Neither man had to work their way through college. Biden was not the only politician in his family. Trump was taught how to B.S. his way through life. Both Biden and Trump avoided military service by claiming medical exemptions.

As politicians both men lied and worked against the best interests of the American people. voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil. By not using strategy, voting for the lesser of two evils and not requiring some modicum of accountability is irresponsible and self defeating. You will get the man you want, but not the country you want.

Golbez

Poster
I'm starting to think TheResister is a paid shrill. His arguments completely lack logic and evidence. Biden would make Hitler and Goebbels proud with his censorship, propaganda, and political prisoner doctrine, and then they call Trump Hitler... Textbook sociopathic projectionism.

Joe King

Elite
Yet what you advocate for will get that potato reelected.

If you think Trump is a racist, you ain't thinkin' very good.

Trump did set the stage for outlawing firearms via regulatory overreach and Executive Orders
Bump stocks aren't "firearms".

"My" forum? I'm not the admin.
You and it do have the same name, and you promote the heck out of it. It's an honest conclusion to think it's yours.

Joe Biden is a career politician. He doesn't know what it's like to work and earn a living. He's never had to sweat, sacrifice or do without.
So quit helping to get him re-elected.

TheResister

Elite
Yet what you advocate for will get that potato reelected.

If you think Trump is a racist, you ain't thinkin' very good.

Bump stocks aren't "firearms".

You and it do have the same name, and you promote the heck out of it. It's an honest conclusion to think it's yours.

So quit helping to get him re-elected.
Let's get something straight:

I do not play fear politics. You have three votes in our constitutional Republic. It's up to you to make each one count. If Trump allows Biden to win, that's on him. It's not on me if I sit this election out. I expect something for my vote. A lot of people agree that Trump ain't all that and a bag of chips, But, we all have the capacity to make the POS toe the line and realize that he is NOT God. But, he's your God. I just won't pledge fealty to the son of a bitch.

Point number 2 - I don't know what a racist is NOR do I give a rip. I didn't call Trump a racist. He plays all sides of the issue. He tells the xenophobes he is going to close the border while he is KNOWN to hire undocumented foreigners and do business with China.

Bump stocks aren't firearms; triggers aren't firearms; folding stocks aren't firearms; high capacity magazines aren't firearms; solvent traps aren't firearms... If you want to get technical, the only thing that constitutes the "firearm" is the serialized hunk of metal called a receiver. Firearms are being outlawed one feature at a time and all you would leave gun owners with is a piece of metal with a serial number on it.

I did not build Resisters. It was built by a Korean who named it and then turned it over to me. I, in turn turned it over to someone, but they worked too closely with me for too many years. We felt that was why people didn't post there. Recently, we turned the whole thing over to someone that neither of us has met personally. While I may be the most prolific poster on that board, I have zero control over it and, quite frankly, I didn't even know how to put avatars on discussion boards. I'm usually too busy to figure it all out.

Finally know this: Trump can take away your Liberties, sell out to the LGBTQP lobby, create a "Democratic Dictatorship," run by Dirty Don and put an end to the Constitution without any resistance from Congress. With Biden, there would be a smoke and mirror show to make you think the Republicans were opposing him. You have but one chance to hold Trump accountable. Quit worshipping him and do your due diligence.

Last edited:

TheResister

Elite
I'm starting to think TheResister is a paid shrill. His arguments completely lack logic and evidence. Biden would make Hitler and Goebbels proud with his censorship, propaganda, and political prisoner doctrine, and then they call Trump Hitler... Textbook sociopathic projectionism.

First off, Trump isn't a pimple on Hitler's ass. Hitler could read. Both men were into some form of socialism, but that is beside the point.

If you think someone is paying me, then your shoe size is greater than your IQ. If you think there is something inherently evil in posting the facts, then YOU have a problem. Trump said what he said; wrote what he wrote. IF you accessed and read / watched the internal links on the Resisters board, just weigh the EVIDENCE, you might begin to see how that refugee from the Establishment Banking System is playing you.

You don't understand logic because you don't read material that is contrary to what you want to believe. You won't consider evidence and facts that challenge you to think. You've never been IN a real discussion about the issue. A "discussion" is more than three sentences and a lot of bullshit allegations and name calling. It's paragraphs of back and forth to establish the Who, What, When, Where and Why of the strategies employed by cunning politicians. You should quit projecting and try it. All you're accomplishing with your current strategy is to seek out bias confirmation from people who are scared shitless like yourself.

Shut your mouth, put your fingers in your ears and close your eyes: Speak no evil, hear no evil, see no evil. Vote for Trump and chant the mob rule mantra.

TheResister

Elite

Liquid Reigns

Poster
You should learn how to read the links and read beyond headlines. Trump is a Democrat. He only ran as a Republican to get the votes. He is opposed to the Electoral College and that happens to be one of the last vestiges of the Republican Form of Government we are guaranteed in the Constitution. Feed your brain and your fears will starve to death.
All the links you post are from Democrat operative sites, or your forum. The rest of your diatribe is nothing more then your blubbery mouth (your opinions) based on your Democrat links. When you get challenged on your claims and opinions you whine like a bitch. You are incapable of having a discussion.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
First off, Trump isn't a pimple on Hitler's ass. Hitler could read. Both men were into some form of socialism, but that is beside the point.

If you think someone is paying me, then your shoe size is greater than your IQ. If you think there is something inherently evil in posting the facts, then YOU have a problem. Trump said what he said; wrote what he wrote. IF you accessed and read / watched the internal links on the Resisters board, just weigh the EVIDENCE, you might begin to see how that refugee from the Establishment Banking System is playing you.

You don't understand logic because you don't read material that is contrary to what you want to believe. You won't consider evidence and facts that challenge you to think. You've never been IN a real discussion about the issue. A "discussion" is more than three sentences and a lot of bullshit allegations and name calling. It's paragraphs of back and forth to establish the Who, What, When, Where and Why of the strategies employed by cunning politicians. You should quit projecting and try it. All you're accomplishing with your current strategy is to seek out bias confirmation from people who are scared shitless like yourself.

Shut your mouth, put your fingers in your ears and close your eyes: Speak no evil, hear no evil, see no evil. Vote for Trump and chant the mob rule mantra.
You don't post facts, you make claims, then claim those claims are facts. When your facts are pointed out as BS or your inept opinion, you throw a temper tantrum. The only one that fails in a real discussion is you. You always attempt to argue from a position of authority, take things out of context, and are unable to follow the actual discussion.

Last edited:

TheResister

Elite
You don't post facts, you make claims, then claim those claims are facts. When your facts are pointed out as BS or your inept opinion, you throw a temper tantrum. The only one that fails in a real discussion is you. You always attempt to argue from a position of authority, take things out of context, and are unable to follow the actual discussion.

You worry too much about what I post. You still haven't explained why your stupid Black bitch ass follows me around like a dog in heat IF what you say is true. You lie worse than any politician that Washington ever hosted. Matter of fact you accused me of that once before in another thread and of the three links you claimed "proved" I was a racist, only ONE came from a site that even mentions race. One of the links was from an organization that is pro-Trump.

Let's face it. You're here because you like to hang with people that will slap you on the back when you attack me. But, in reality, no decent human being would support your cowardice and lies. No self respecting human being is fooled by your chickenshit. You strut around, projecting, and when the facts are in, if taking the racist position makes you look good and maybe gets you a couple of "likes" you're all in. Then when being the anti- racist will get you some accolades for posting shit about me, you're on it. Your damn hypocrisy fools literally nobody.

Nobody gives a damn about your personal issue with me unless you wanted to say it face to face. They can go to that link I've posted and see that you lie and you are incapable of the truth. You have a personal beef with me, but you're simply too chickenshit to do a damn thing about it. You should STFU before you really get embarrassed. Everything you posted about me is pure projection and you're relying on the laziness of other people not to access the internal links of the stuff I posted on this board. Flame away FED.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
You worry too much about what I post. You still haven't explained why your stupid Black bitch ass follows me around like a dog in heat IF what you say is true. You lie worse than any politician that Washington ever hosted. Matter of fact you accused me of that once before in another thread and of the three links you claimed "proved" I was a racist, only ONE came from a site that even mentions race. One of the links was from an organization that is pro-Trump.

Let's face it. You're here because you like to hang with people that will slap you on the back when you attack me. But, in reality, no decent human being would support your cowardice and lies. No self respecting human being is fooled by your chickenshit. You strut around, projecting, and when the facts are in, if taking the racist position makes you look good and maybe gets you a couple of "likes" you're all in. Then when being the anti- racist will get you some accolades for posting shit about me, you're on it. Your damn hypocrisy fools literally nobody.

Nobody gives a damn about your personal issue with me unless you wanted to say it face to face. They can go to that link I've posted and see that you lie and you are incapable of the truth. You have a personal beef with me, but you're simply too chickenshit to do a damn thing about it. You should STFU before you really get embarrassed. Everything you posted about me is pure projection and you're relying on the laziness of other people not to access the internal links of the stuff I posted on this board. Flame away FED.
You prove my point every time you post. urafuknclwn
The internet isn't for you.

Last edited:

TheResister

Elite
Don't mind him, he's just doing what he's paid to do. Paid shill.
Someone must have corrected your illiterate ass. You must be projecting or you like to screw around with crack whores. You don't sound like you have much going for himself.

A man that won't use his brain may as well have been born with two assholes. Got a little close to home with you on that one. My mother always said a man is known by the company he keeps.

You can't handle the truth and I have your shill swinging.

TheResister

Elite
Gents (and Ladies if any are present):

There comes a time when you need to cut the shit and get real. I posted a link to a thread about Donald Trump. I watched what the man SAID and what he DID as president. The net result is world's apart. I've received flak from a couple of people here for posting the truth. That is unfortunate.

When you have to stoop so low as to look to a crack whore stalker for accolades, it should be an indication that your argument is not as solid as you'd like. Some dumb ass accused me of saying Trump was a racist. That's because they were too stupid to look at the link and make an informed decision. It's unfortunate that Donald Trump is not the man some of you think he is. You aren't going to get but ONE chance to make him hold himself accountable. What I've posted in my research doesn't have shit to do with Democrats or other assorted liars. It is strictly about what TRUMP said. What did he say in his own book? What did he say to Congress (and it was recorded on video). We can sling shit at each other all day OR you can examine the facts. I don't care what the Ds or Rs, MAGA, Establishment Republicans, or anybody else has to say. I post what TRUMP said and did. If you can't take the facts, it is childish and immature to call me shit you would never say to my face. So, if you have nothing new, you have an equal opportunity to ignore information that is designed for your own benefit.

Golbez

Poster
LOL, I angered the shill. He's so funny when he's angry. Especially when he thinks he's speaking "truth".

Must be the woke mind virus.

Joe King

Elite
If Trump allows Biden to win, that's on him.
If you convince people to vote against him, thats you helping him to lose.

It's not on me if I sit this election out.
That's your Right.

we all have the capacity to make the POS toe the line and realize that he is NOT God. But, he's your God.
Sorry, but no he is not. Just because someone has a high enough IQ to see who is the better choice on the ballot, does not mean that they also see that person as a God.

He is opposed to the Electoral College
Only a fool would think that he'd be against the one thing that gave him the win. Oh wait!

Some dumb ass accused me of saying Trump was a racist.
You're the dumbass then, as I did not accuse you of saying he was a racist. You made a post about Trump and incly\uded a link about racism. All I did was say that IF you think he's a racist that you don't think very good. I did not click your link.

If you do not think he is one, then I guess you can at least think a little bit.

And if that forum ain't yours, why it appear that you are the administrator of it?

TheResister

Elite
If you convince people to vote against him, thats you helping him to lose.

That's your Right.

Sorry, but no he is not. Just because someone has a high enough IQ to see who is the better choice on the ballot, does not mean that they also see that person as a God.

Only a fool would think that he'd be against the one thing that gave him the win. Oh wait!

You're the dumbass then, as I did not accuse you of saying he was a racist. You made a post about Trump and incly\uded a link about racism. All I did was say that IF you think he's a racist that you don't think very good. I did not click your link.

If you do not think he is one, then I guess you can at least think a little bit.

And if that forum ain't yours, why it appear that you are the administrator of it?

First and foremost, you will have to remember that this thread is not about me. Don't let my stalker take advantage of you. She will be all too happy to control you if you let her. Got anything more about me personally, take it to PM or start another thread if you want an answer.

Secondly, I didn't accuse anyone by name of claiming I said Trump was a racist. You should read the links before responding so you don't come off as being stupid.

Next, some of your replies have nothing to do with the many multi quotes you chose to respond to. But, with respect to political strategies: Trump realizes that he can only be president twice. So, why would he take down the system that won him the office? Easy. Pay attention:

Donald Trump wants to be YOUR Dictator in Chief. Yeah, the Republicans got mad because they didn't hear him and what he said:

Now, why does my name show up as the administrator on Resisters? Do you read the threads here OR just the ones that you think will give you an excuse to bust my chops? Here is your answer:

I did not build the site nor do I know much about maintaining it. I'm a Luddite. A Korean built the site then exited the board, leaving me as the administrator. I turned it over to a fellow Luddite. We figured out how to transfer the powers, but not the ranks / titles. Since the two of us agree on most issues, we found someone else who was scheduled to take complete control over not only the board, but the blogs and website as well. Since we are Luddites we sent the paperwork through the mail as we don't believe in electronic signatures. If you've been watching the news our mail here is sitting at the Post Office undelivered. As soon as that situation is rectified, there will be someone in complete control and will change the titles and ranks to your satisfaction. So, can we get off me as the subject of this thread and respond to the OP? Would that be possible?

Latest posts

Top Bottom