Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Good morning AMERICA.

Joe King

Elite
Secondly, I didn't accuse anyone by name of claiming I said Trump was a racist.
You didn't have to say anyone's name. Did anyone other than me say anything about it?

Next, some of your replies have nothing to do with the many multi quotes you chose to respond to.
My responses are pertinent to what I've quoted.

Donald Trump wants to be YOUR Dictator in Chief. Yeah, the Republicans got mad because they didn't hear him and what he said:

So if cheating was discovered to have let the bidet "win", we shouldn't try to fix it? That's what he was referring to.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
You didn't have to say anyone's name. Did anyone other than me say anything about it?

So if cheating was discovered to have let the bidet "win", we shouldn't try to fix it? That's what he was referring to.
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great “Founders” did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!
As usual, the Democrats and the Lincoln Project Republicans remove context and insinuate something other than what is stated.

Last edited:

TheResister

Elite

If cheating occurred, it should be fixed. But there is more to that story:

In Georgia, Trump had the option of challenging the results in writing, yet chose to ask the governor and secretary of state to "find" him votes. How in the Hell were they going to "find" him 11,780 votes? Trump could have requested that samples of the voting in some districts be taken to eliminate fraud, but he didn't. That's been proven... over and over. And Trump came out against a real conservative, Gov. Brian Kemp. Trump even endorsed a DEMOCRAT liberal over him!

That is wholly irrelevant to what my post was originally about. Trump is against the Electoral College:

Oh yeah, that's right. Mainstream quoted him so that can't be true. Bullshit. IF you read the entire thread at resisters and accessed the internal links, you would get a complete picture. Trump is too stupid to understand that the United States was intended to be a Republic, not a Democracy; therefore, you damn right. The Electoral College IS a disaster for Democracy and I'm glad it is.

It is unreasonable for you to condemn me or try to sling negative shit at me for posting the facts. Unless and until you READ that thread and access the internal links, you are arguing from a point of ignorance.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
If cheating occurred, it should be fixed. But there is more to that story:

In Georgia, Trump had the option of challenging the results in writing, yet chose to ask the governor and secretary of state to "find" him votes. How in the Hell were they going to "find" him 11,780 votes? Trump could have requested that samples of the voting in some districts be taken to eliminate fraud, but he didn't. That's been proven... over and over. And Trump came out against a real conservative, Gov. Brian Kemp. Trump even endorsed a DEMOCRAT liberal over him!

That is wholly irrelevant to what my post was originally about. Trump is against the Electoral College:

Oh yeah, that's right. Mainstream quoted him so that can't be true. Bullshit. IF you read the entire thread at resisters and accessed the internal links, you would get a complete picture. Trump is too stupid to understand that the United States was intended to be a Republic, not a Democracy; therefore, you damn right. The Electoral College IS a disaster for Democracy and I'm glad it is.

It is unreasonable for you to condemn me or try to sling negative shit at me for posting the facts. Unless and until you READ that thread and access the internal links, you are arguing from a point of ignorance.
As usual, you don't comprehend anything past the headline of an article written by Democrats.

The actual discussion with trump about the EC from your link:

State winner-take-all laws are also the reason why it is possible for a candidate to win the Presidency without winning the national popular vote. Under state winner-take-all laws, all of a state's electoral votes go to the candidate receiving the most popular votes in each separate state. If these state laws are not changed, there will likely be more presidential elections in which the loser of the national popular vote wins the Electoral College. This is especially true because we are in an era of close presidential elections (the average margin in the national popular vote has been only 5% since 1988). Five out of our 45 Presidents came into office after losing the national popular vote.

Here's what Trump said to Lesley Stahl about the Electoral College and a national popular vote for President on Sixty Minutes on November 13, 2016:

Stahl: Now for months you were running around saying the system is rigged. The whole thing was rigged. You tweeted once that the Electoral College is a “disaster for democracy.”

Trump: I do.

Stahl: So do you still think it’s rigged?

Trump: Well, I think the Electoral College. Look I won with the Electoral College.

Stahl: Exactly. But do you think it’s rigged?

Trump: Yes. Some of the election locations are. Some of the system is. Ah.

Stahl: Even though you won, you’re saying that.

Trump: Well, I mean, I’m not going to change my mind just because I won. But I would rather see it, where you went with simple votes. You know, you get 100 million votes, and somebody else gets 90 million votes, and you win. There’s a reason for doing this. Because it brings all the states into play. The Electoral College. And there’s something very good about that. But this is a different system. But I respect it. I do respect the system.

So Trump was referring to State winner-take-all laws in regards to the electoral college.

Why am I not surprised. SMMFH

Latest posts

Top Bottom