Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

God bless Putin

Rube Reaper

Elite
Yes as a result of the vax. Several others with heart conditions and sudden, aggressive cancers.

Ok. Fourth time.

Are you willing to go on record and say that you believe these mRNA gene-editing injections are safe and effective?
If they’ve eaten meat during their lifetime then you have your culprit right there.

If not then you need to consider whether or not they have ever consumed sugar products or been in close proximity to emissions from an internal combustion engine.

BigBucnNole

Elite
No. That’s why it is odd and unlike those that supposedly “died from Covid” where they all had preconditions or comorbidities.

Fifth time.

Are you willing to go on record and say that you believe these mRNA gene-editing injections are safe and effective?

This may blow yore mind but I never got the shot and I think the fags screaming about instant death from covid are as obnoxious as the folks screaming instant death from vaxes. Two sides, same retard-o coin.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
This may blow yore mind but I never got the shot and I think the fags screaming about instant death from covid are as obnoxious as the folks screaming instant death from vaxes. Two sides, same retard-o coin.

I don’t think the shot was meant to kill people right off the bat but it has happened more than any other vax to date. Most importantly is the fact that people are dying as a result and there are various studies (life insurance actuaries and military reporting) showing a drastic increase in all-cause mortality between the ages of 18-45 of up to 40%. Disability and infertility are increasing at an alarming rate as well.

At least we can both agree that these shots are neither safe or effective by your unwillingness to declare otherwise.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I don’t think the shot was meant to kill people right off the bat but it has happened more than any other vax to date. Most importantly is the fact that people are dying as a result and there are various studies (life insurance actuaries and military reporting) showing a drastic increase in all-cause mortality between the ages of 18-45 of up to 40%. Disability and infertility are increasing at an alarming rate as well.

At least we can both agree that these shots are neither safe or effective by your unwillingness to declare otherwise.
Personally, I think Covid was meant to kill, and when it didn't kill enough, they made the vaccines...there's a target in mind...same with Monkeypox...but now they'll thin us out with nukes...these globalist ARE evil...

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I’ve never been able to wrap my head around the pro Russian Q crowd. That entire experiment really did a number on some people

Also, I am patiently waiting for OP to get locked into a debate with @BigBucnNole

View attachment 139214
I'm not sure, @Oler Ted that it's not more being upset at at our own government, and how they're handling all of this...I probably come across as a pro Putin guy...I'm not, I don't like the way he treats the ppl of Russia. I do, however see that our government leadership has a vested interest in Ukraine, and that many of our representatives are funneling our citizens' money THROUGH the false narrative that they are sending all of that money over there.

A large portion of this fabricated money is coming back into their pockets...this, I believe, is a criminal act against the ppl of this country...I've got more opinions, but that is, I think, the baseline...

Hope this helps lol

Rube Reaper

Elite
I'm not sure, @Oler Ted that it's not more being upset at at our own government, and how they're handling all of this...I probably come across as a pro Putin guy...I'm not, I don't like the way he treats the ppl of Russia. I do, however see that our government leadership has a vested interest in Ukraine, and that many of our representatives are funneling our citizens' money THROUGH the false narrative that they are sending all of that money over there.

A large portion of this fabricated money is coming back into their pockets...this, I believe, is a criminal act against the ppl of this country...I've got more opinions, but that is, I think, the baseline...

Hope this helps lol
Being upset at your government because you fell for Russian propaganda isn’t a good excuse to go full traitor by condemning the people of Ukraine and proving aid to Russia by pushing their fake news even further!

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I hear you, and I'm very much against this, too. Descriptions from Ukrainians trying to leave FOR Russia are similar to this but by the Ukrainian government...it's an awful situation for a TON of ppl over there...kinda like how our government is treating ppl here that aren't following their agenda...just sickening.

Not trying to divert your point, as it's quite valid.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
You guys are such authoritarian liberals using the "deep state" as a bullshit excuse to peddle your shit.
OK. Good try to stir up the pot. We get it. You said the economy was good and monetary policy was solid. Now your world is crashing and you feel the need to lash out people that saw a problem you refused to see. Now go back to a safe space where you can keep pretending to be smarter than everyone.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
OK. Good try to stir up the pot. We get it. You said the economy was good and monetary policy was solid. Now your world is crashing and you feel the need to lash out people that saw a problem you refused to see. Now go back to a safe space where you can keep pretending to be smarter than everyone.

The only meaningful conversations he's ever held on these boards is about his fat avatar.

I’ve never been able to wrap my head around the pro Russian Q crowd. That entire experiment really did a number on some people

Also, I am patiently waiting for OP to get locked into a debate with @BigBucnNole

View attachment 139214
I understand where you are coming from......................but the old Russia and new Russia are in fact very different. The new Russia, under Putin, is anti-globalist. The old Russia before communism and bolsheviks was anti globalist. This is complex, if you would like to know more.

Top Bottom