Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

God bless Putin

BigBucnNole

Elite
You do not even know what a communist is fat fuck. I suppose I could be a communist dictator though. And my first doing would be to forbid all you look like you from breathing, by law. All but you, then put you in my people zoo for all to watch.

Just looked up" Nole ", really? HAHAHAHA

What the he'll kind of Marxist drivel is this!?!?!

Of course you'd want to push an authoritarian regime to handle what you can't in a free and open society.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
My personal Ricktatorship would be a utopia for most of US, but definitely totalitarian...as for starters, several level cognitive testing to own cell phones, drivers licenses, and another to have both...fats would pay more for insurance, as would the dumbs...left lane driving would be treated as a dui, and loss of license for 1 year for 1st offense, and a lifetime driving ban for 2nd offense...welfare recipients would be required to pass blood level drug tests, and anyone receiving government assistance, for any reason is not allowed to vote...for starters...also, photo doctoring on a "dating site" or any misleading info that doesn't reveal fatness and/or dumbassery results in death upon first offense...

Rant paused, but not over lol

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
This is one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read.

Ukraine could easily bomb the Moscow but they aren’t terrorists like the Russia government/ army.
No, they can't...they're poor af, and a 3rd world POS...they're a baby t-rex trying to box...they can't reach shit...they're also not exempt from their own terrorist acts against their own ppl...Ukraine is NOT innocent here...I never thought I'd see it in my lifetime, but Russia is actually the lesser of 2 evils here...

Rube Reaper

Elite
No, they can't...they're poor af, and a 3rd world POS...they're a baby t-rex trying to box...they can't reach shit...they're also not exempt from their own terrorist acts against their own ppl...Ukraine is NOT innocent here...I never thought I'd see it in my lifetime, but Russia is actually the lesser of 2 evils here...
That’s why Ukraine went an invaded a peaceful country to torture its citizens… 🙄

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Spot on. It’s the Ukrainians bridge anyways so if they want to blow it up that’s their choice.

Putin is anto-globalism...Zelenski is a dick loving terrorist...putin is an awful person...Zelenski is worse...but due to a lifetime of faggitry and acting, Zelenski is playing the role of a loveable leader, when in fact, he is a neo-nazi totalitarian within his own borders...

Rube Reaper

Elite
Putin is anto-globalism...Zelenski is a dick loving terrorist...putin is an awful person...Zelenski is worse...but due to a lifetime of faggitry and acting, Zelenski is playing the role of a loveable leader, when in fact, he is a neo-nazi totalitarian within his own borders...
The guy who praises OPEC+ and led his nation in BRICS is “anto-globalism”?

Do you just try to make yourself look stupid or is just your devotion to the cult that’s rotting your brain?

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
The guy who praises OPEC+ and led his nation in BRICS is “anto-globalism”?

Do you just try to make yourself look stupid or is just your devotion to the cult that’s rotting your brain?
You're just as "brainwashed" as I, or anyone else here, only you're for the "other side"...dick sucking aside, you're exactly like the rest of us, only you're for faggitry and the promotion of kid diddling, along with pushing racism against the "white man"...if I am wrong, then you are as well...and being backed into a position to HAVE to go along with globalist rhetoric is not the same as pushing for it...

I've clearly stated that Putin is not a good guy. I've clearly stated that Zelenski is worse...not by a whole lot, but worse nonetheless...the fact that you can't/won't see this is a statement that you're just as blinded by your beliefs as I am in mine...I can see and understand that...we just disagree completely on probably everything but weed...

I support freedoms, including gay rights...I do not support the liberal and globalist agenda, equity equality, or the promotion of gender changes/pronouns, child trafficking/molestation, and any and everything should be earned, either by the individual, or the person that gifts the donation...welfare should be abolished, and people should be held accountable for their actions...

A simple solution to the abortion debate is to say that in order to abort the child, the parents are to commit suicide...period

Rube Reaper

Elite
You're just as "brainwashed" as I, or anyone else here, only you're for the "other side"...dick sucking aside, you're exactly like the rest of us, only you're for faggitry and the promotion of kid diddling, along with pushing racism against the "white man"...if I am wrong, then you are as well...and being backed into a position to HAVE to go along with globalist rhetoric is not the same as pushing for it...

I've clearly stated that Putin is not a good guy. I've clearly stated that Zelenski is worse...not by a whole lot, but worse nonetheless...the fact that you can't/won't see this is a statement that you're just as blinded by your beliefs as I am in mine...I can see and understand that...we just disagree completely on probably everything but weed...

I support freedoms, including gay rights...I do not support the liberal and globalist agenda, equity equality, or the promotion of gender changes/pronouns, child trafficking/molestation, and any and everything should be earned, either by the individual, or the person that gifts the donation...welfare should be abolished, and people should be held accountable for their actions...

A simple solution to the abortion debate is to say that in order to abort the child, the parents are to commit suicide...period
What do you propose makes Zelensky worse than Putin?

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
What do you propose makes Zelensky worse than Putin?
He's been killing at the same rate as Putin at LEAST...they've suppressed and killed many that have disagreed...cooked and baked elections, where dissenters are killed fir their silence, et all...look I understand this happens in a lot of places, but to ignore that it's happening/happened in Ukraine isn't giving proper thought to truth...

Again, just lime I'm forced to be anti-liberal because the divide is so great, the same can be said here about Ukraine vs Russia. I wouldn't normally support Russia, not ever, but much like our politics here at home, I'm forced to take sides with whomever lines up MOST with my beliefs...

I could search the world over right now, and I'm not sure I'd find ANY group that TOTALLY lines up...I don't agree with FAR-RIGHT thinking and more than I do the FAR-LEFT, but the right has MORE of my beliefs, so that's the side I choose...

Truthfully, I'm right-center...but that no longer exists...so here I am

Rube Reaper

Elite
He's been killing at the same rate as Putin at LEAST...they've suppressed and killed many that have disagreed...cooked and baked elections, where dissenters are killed fir their silence, et all...look I understand this happens in a lot of places, but to ignore that it's happening/happened in Ukraine isn't giving proper thought to truth...

Again, just lime I'm forced to be anti-liberal because the divide is so great, the same can be said here about Ukraine vs Russia. I wouldn't normally support Russia, not ever, but much like our politics here at home, I'm forced to take sides with whomever lines up MOST with my beliefs...

I could search the world over right now, and I'm not sure I'd find ANY group that TOTALLY lines up...I don't agree with FAR-RIGHT thinking and more than I do the FAR-LEFT, but the right has MORE of my beliefs, so that's the side I choose...

Truthfully, I'm right-center...but that no longer exists...so here I am
Literally everything you’re claiming here has been debunked as Russian propaganda.

Do you have ANY legitimate reasons to not like Zelensky? We both know you don’t have anything to suggest he is worse than a brutal dictator but can you even give me one legitimate reason not to like the guy besides him being white?

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Literally everything you’re claiming here has been debunked as Russian propaganda.

Do you have ANY legitimate reasons to not like Zelensky? We both know you don’t have anything to suggest he is worse than a brutal dictator but can you even give me one legitimate reason not to like the guy besides him being white?
Same debunking of Ukraine propaganda...you're one siding this just the same...and once again, I DON'T LIKE RUSSIA OR PUTIN, but they are against our democrats, and globalist EU, and so am I.

My problems with Ukraine are what I've stated, and that they're helping OUR POLITICIANS to Cypher our CITIZENS' money into their pockets...

And no, from upstate SC, I cannot provide you any PROOF, of my claims, only "Russian propaganda"...just as you can only provide the same from what "your side" claims as truth, from wherever you are...without factual first hand, living knowledge, we are all speculating and taking sides

Rube Reaper

Elite
Same debunking of Ukraine propaganda...you're one siding this just the same...and once again, I DON'T LIKE RUSSIA OR PUTIN, but they are against our democrats, and globalist EU, and so am I.

My problems with Ukraine are what I've stated, and that they're helping OUR POLITICIANS to Cypher our CITIZENS' money into their pockets...

And no, from upstate SC, I cannot provide you any PROOF, of my claims, only "Russian propaganda"...just as you can only provide the same from what "your side" claims as truth, from wherever you are...without factual first hand, living knowledge, we are all speculating and taking sides
So in your mind political corruption, that’s completely unproven, is worse than invading peaceful countries to torture people and kill women and children?

Are you completely insane or just secretly @TJHall1 ?

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
So in your mind political corruption, that’s completely unproven, is worse than invading peaceful countries to torture people and kill women and children?

Are you completely insane or just secretly @TJHall1 ?
Ukraine is NOT peaceful...they're just small, poor, and protected bu the ones that they funnel money back to...nothing less. They're as politically corrupt as any country in the world...AGAIN, I cannot PROVE it, and neither can you...my understanding is that probably 1/3 of the bombings/missiles/explosions in Ukraine are of their own doing. Killing their own ppl in a push to continue the escalation...believe what you want, as I will also...Zelenski is not what you think/say...and buying that place for his parents, with U.S. backed money? Why not use it to protect his borders?

Rube Reaper

Elite
Ukraine is NOT peaceful...they're just small, poor, and protected bu the ones that they funnel money back to...nothing less. They're as politically corrupt as any country in the world...AGAIN, I cannot PROVE it, and neither can you...my understanding is that probably 1/3 of the bombings/missiles/explosions in Ukraine are of their own doing. Killing their own ppl in a push to continue the escalation...believe what you want, as I will also...Zelenski is not what you think/say...and buying that place for his parents, with U.S. backed money? Why not use it to protect his borders?
Even if 1/3 are caused by Zelensky the other 2/3 are completely inexcusable and should be met with NATO air and missile strikes (I’m disappointed in President Biden and other NATO leaders but that’s often what you get with white people).

There is zero defense for this stuff.

Even in your imaginary world where Zelensky is bombing his own people the whole situation could be ended tomorrow if Putin would return the Ukrainian land back to the Ukraine (obviously this includes Crimea) and withdraw his troops.

Stop making excuses. This isn’t a 50/50 situation. One nation is responsible for all the death and destruction we are seeing and it’s DEFINITELY not Ukraine.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Even if 1/3 are caused by Zelensky the other 2/3 are completely inexcusable and should be met with NATO air and missile strikes (I’m disappointed in President Biden and other NATO leaders but that’s often what you get with white people).

There is zero defense for this stuff.

Even in your imaginary world where Zelensky is bombing his own people the whole situation could be ended tomorrow if Putin would return the Ukrainian land back to the Ukraine (obviously this includes Crimea) and withdraw his troops.

Stop making excuses. This isn’t a 50/50 situation. One nation is responsible for all the death and destruction we are seeing and it’s DEFINITELY not Ukraine.
Absolutely false...no, there should never have been an invasion. Yes, the people in those regions should have also been awarded a fair election as to whom they wish to be responsible to. They were not.

The puppet government that WE established and have enabled in the Ukraine is not a fair one any more than ours is in its current form...and FACT is, that without a corrupt and stolen election HERE (I'm not a Trumper so don't go there), then this war would not exist at all...

Rube Reaper

Elite
Absolutely false...no, there should never have been an invasion. Yes, the people in those regions should have also been awarded a fair election as to whom they wish to be responsible to. They were not.

The puppet government that WE established and have enabled in the Ukraine is not a fair one any more than ours is in its current form...and FACT is, that without a corrupt and stolen election HERE (I'm not a Trumper so don't go there), then this war would not exist at all...
You really are throat deep on the cultist rubbish.

Minority groups don’t get to just break up a country anytime they decide to hold an election.

It doesn’t matter whether it’s Ukraine, yank states, or The UK. The ruling government authorities have to authorize that type of election as well as have it be constitutional with that country’s charter documents.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
You really are throat deep on the cultist rubbish.

Minority groups don’t get to just break up a country anytime they decide to hold an election.

It doesn’t matter whether it’s Ukraine, yank states, or The UK. The ruling government authorities have to authorize that type of election as well as have it be constitutional with that country’s charter documents.
No, they dont...they also weren't allowed to leave...think what you will, as this isn't getting us anywhere...we're on different sides of the propaganda, clearly. I'm fairly reasonable on an individual level, but admittedly quite stubborn on a larger, group scale...call me what you will, I understand and won't be hurt by it.

I completely disagree with you on most things, and believe that you're as brainwashed as you believe me to be, but I'll respect that you believe what you do, for the reasons that you do...

You take a lot of shit on here, and it's cool that you can/do. You have a role and a spot here, and while I can be riled at times, I'm glad you're here.

If we all survive whatever happens with all of this, and you're proven to be correct, I'll admit my wrongs and misunderstandings. If not, it's been fun lol.

Rube Reaper

Elite
No, they dont...they also weren't allowed to leave...think what you will, as this isn't getting us anywhere...we're on different sides of the propaganda, clearly. I'm fairly reasonable on an individual level, but admittedly quite stubborn on a larger, group scale...call me what you will, I understand and won't be hurt by it.

I completely disagree with you on most things, and believe that you're as brainwashed as you believe me to be, but I'll respect that you believe what you do, for the reasons that you do...

You take a lot of shit on here, and it's cool that you can/do. You have a role and a spot here, and while I can be riled at times, I'm glad you're here.

If we all survive whatever happens with all of this, and you're proven to be correct, I'll admit my wrongs and misunderstandings. If not, it's been fun lol.
Thank you!

I enjoy being here and helping rubes see the error of their ways!

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Thank you!

I enjoy being here and helping rubes see the error of their ways!
Keep on keepin' on @Rube Reaper I wouldn't want it any other way...this is The Forum of Free Speech! No one can tell you or me otherwise in good conscience...

Remember, Truth does not mind being questioned. Truth, in fact, desires to be questioned. Lies will not tolerate it...

Also, I've taken you off of ignore...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom