Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

God bless Putin

No, they can't...they're poor af, and a 3rd world POS...they're a baby t-rex trying to box...they can't reach shit...they're also not exempt from their own terrorist acts against their own ppl...Ukraine is NOT innocent here...I never thought I'd see it in my lifetime, but Russia is actually the lesser of 2 evils here...
the poorest in Europe

No shit. All their resources are being bombed or stolen by Russia.

Russia owes Ukraine trillions of dollars in reparations at this point but Republicans will let Russia off the hook just like they let slave owners off the hook for reparations in the states.
I didnt own slaves and thusly pay nothing...................my ancestors were Russian and Chinese and Native American, so I guess I am just even?

What about the thousands of people killed in West Africa EVERY YEAR by a warlord who does not like the other tribe and starves then to death.

Once you have seen a little bit other than balls hitting your chin, then speak, you will have my permission

Rube Reaper

Elite
I didnt own slaves and thusly pay nothing...................my ancestors were Russian and Chinese and Native American, so I guess I am just even?

What about the thousands of people killed in West Africa EVERY YEAR by a warlord who does not like the other tribe and starves then to death.

Once you have seen a little bit other than balls hitting your chin, then speak, you will have my permission
You live in an America that was built off the back of slaves. You benefit from slavery to this day.

You absolutely owe reparations. It’s not even debatable.

No shit. All their resources are being bombed or stolen by Russia.

Russia owes Ukraine trillions of dollars in reparations at this point but Republicans will let Russia off the hook just like they let slave owners off the hook for reparations in the states.

You live in an America that was built off the back of slaves. You benefit from slavery to this day.

You absolutely owe reparations. It’s not even debatable.
No it was built by the other than black man...............just like everything else in this world................slaves were sold by black men to the white man...............and if slaves were so much of the agenda of the white man, why were the Native Americans not put into slavery? Seems way easier than boating all those Africans to the states, why not just "enslave the natives"......answer, because that was not the motus operandi. So what about today........in that case.......Blacks enjoy more governent help than any other ethnicity in the US by percent. Said reparations, paid a long motherfucking time ago.

Rube Reaper

Elite

No it was built by the other than black man...............just like everything else in this world................slaves were sold by black men to the white man...............and if slaves were so much of the agenda of the white man, why were the Native Americans not put into slavery? Seems way easier than boating all those Africans to the states, why not just "enslave the natives"......answer, because that was not the motus operandi. So what about today........in that case.......Blacks enjoy more governent help than any other ethnicity in the US by percent. Said reparations, paid a long motherfucking time ago.
You could have wrote “I’m a racist” and saved yourself a lot of time.

Makes a ton of sense.

You got a Mao Statue next to Stalin picture? You fuckin commie.
no but i dont have several ak47 rifles, an sks, a mosin nagant, and a flask from 1980 with the red star, hammer and sickle.......have a redish beard, and like vodka. funny how you antifa type label everyone as a bad communist when you lobby for everything to be equal....fags and such, you know........wink wink

Rube Reaper

Elite
Day three of the Nazis getting their shit pushed in.

Putin done operating with restraint.
Yeah the Russian fascists are getting completely abused by this Ukrainian counteroffensive.

At this rate Crimea will be back in its rightful owner’s hands by the end of 2023! 🙌

BigBucnNole

Elite
no but i dont have several ak47 rifles, an sks, a mosin nagant, and a flask from 1980 with the red star, hammer and sickle.......have a redish beard, and like vodka. funny how you antifa type label everyone as a bad communist when you lobby for everything to be equal....fags and such, you know........wink wink

We get it, you like russian weapons, your Russian and Chinese and somehow that makes you American. To me it sounds like your culture is incompatible with America and you are trying to subvert our system of government. Like your kind have always tried, and failed, to do.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
God blessed Putin with his own hand
Brought down angels from the promised land
Gave em a place where they could dance
If you want to see heaven buddy here’s your chance

I’ve been sent to spread the message.
Mmmmmmmmmmm
God blessed Putin

Insta-block. I don’t waste time with trolls. BUH-BYE
OF COURSE!!! HAHAHAHA- the "AmericanViking" with the tough guy avatar can't stand even the slightest criticism. What a fucking pussy! You jagoff Trumpkins are by far the biggest snowflake, little bitches in human history. You want a fucking woobie to carry around and make you feel safer?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
We get it, you like russian weapons, your Russian and Chinese and somehow that makes you American. To me it sounds like your culture is incompatible with America and you are trying to subvert our system of government. Like your kind have always tried, and failed, to do.
You know how you can tell when you've completely lost a debate? When you start accusing people of being Russian and Chinese supporters because they want to help America first. When helping America before getting in ww3 is treason... then what the fuck are we even a country for?

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
You know how you can tell when you've completely lost a debate? When you start accusing people of being Russian and Chinese supporters because they want to help America first. When helping America before getting in ww3 is treason... then what the fuck are we even a country for?

The dumbasses spent 2012 saying Russian wasn't an issue then proceeded to fuck them in Ukraine and accuse Putin and Russia of everything they wanted to deflect from.

Only idiots fell for it and you're replying to one of the biggest idiots on the internet.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
OF COURSE!!! HAHAHAHA- the "AmericanViking" with the tough guy avatar can't stand even the slightest criticism. What a fucking pussy! You jagoff Trumpkins are by far the biggest snowflake, little bitches in human history. You want a fucking woobie to carry around and make you feel safer?

Damn it's satisfying when someone follows me over and makes an account because they are desperate for my attention.

The fact that you are so terrible at everything you attempt is amusing but annoying in a desperate type of way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom