Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For Science: My arse hole is wrecked!

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
But it’s not what you think! I don’t have hemorrhoids or anything like that. I just keep trying to stretch it larger each day with larger and larger circumference items.

But I was wondering, how do you increase the amount of ejaculate that comes out of your penis when you climax? Remember this is a scientific thread, so serious replies only please.

Last edited:
It sounds to me like you're almost focused a little too much and putting a little too much on yourself. Just gotta keep working at it. Aint the size of the the bhole, but the motion of the bhole. Big loads just sorta happen.

Wait What

Elite
Founder
e8bff7b11cb93d0043ba76fd9d50349da5d62176.gif

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
But it’s not what you think! I don’t have hemorrhoids or anything like that. I just keep trying to stretch it larger each day with larger and larger circumference items.

But I was wondering, how do you increase the amount of ejaculate that comes out of your penis when you climax? Remember this is a scientific thread, so serious replies only please.
images (13).jpeg

TJHall1

Legendary
Ass crack trimmed last night. Second round of butthole licking traded this afternoon after work. Not as good as when I got and gave butthole licking cherry, but still spectacular. Litter alley got a rusty trombone today. Amazing.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Ass crack trimmed last night. Second round of butthole licking traded this afternoon after work. Not as good as when I got and gave butthole licking cherry, but still spectacular. Litter alley got a rusty trombone today. Amazing.

Kind of like using a wet wipe for toilet paper? Shockingly enjoyable.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

According to Peter North he eats a ton of celery everyday to help with his massive loads.

Oler Ted

Elite
Make sure to keep rubbing lots of Vitamin E on there. I’ve been there, best of luck

Top Bottom