Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Emergency meeting with NYC Mayor over violence on the subway

MRolly24

Poster
I fear there’s gonna end up being a massive terrorist attack false flag on the subway system in New York or the Washington Metro that completely levels everything above it. It’s in the playbook and we’re rapidly headed towards disarmament.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
It’s really simple.

1. End the mandates and rehire the 4,650 cops on leave because they didn’t want to take a useless and dangerous vaccine.

2. Fire DA Alvin Bragg and start holding criminals responsible.

3. Remove all homeless, which also include a lot of mentally ill, from Manhattan and into the outer boroughs.

4. Better manage cops phone usage on the job via MDM. They all just sit around looking at their phones on their shifts a lot.

Rube Reaper

Elite
It’s really simple.

1. End the mandates and rehire the 4,650 cops on leave because they didn’t want to take a useless and dangerous vaccine.

3. Remove all homeless, which also include a lot of mentally ill, from Manhattan and into the outer boroughs.

4. Better manage cops phone usage on the job via MDM. They all just sit around looking at their phones on their shifts a lot.
Former cops, who chose to endanger others by not getting vaccinated, should never be allowed to work for the city again in any capacity!

Rube Reaper

Elite
Data from when Ontario was still testing
View attachment 104268

View attachment 104267
This doesn’t show or say anything about the vaccines “doing nothing to stop spread”.

It’s not like you could even get accurate numbers for something like the graph is trying to show because the unvaccinated aren’t properly testing and recording their cases like they should be. They are no doubt hiding their true case counts to avoid their shame.

Those numbers would be significantly worse for both the vaccinated and unvaccinated if the vaccinated hadn’t done the right thing.

ajcgn

Poster
This doesn’t show or say anything about the vaccines “doing nothing to stop spread”.

It’s not like you could even get accurate numbers for something like the graph is trying to show because the unvaccinated aren’t properly testing and recording their cases like they should be. They are no doubt hiding their true case counts to avoid their shame.

Those numbers would be significantly worse for both the vaccinated and unvaccinated if the vaccinated hadn’t done the right thing.
Facts don’t mislead, but you obviously do.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Wrong. She actually supports what I’ve said about the vaccines stopping spread.

She says only with the delta variant which means it prevents transmission with other variants that the vaccines were actually designed for.
So it was designed for Omicron? BA2? How much are the original variants are prevalent now? Less than 1% you say? Have the vaccines been modified? Of course not. It’s worse than useless at this point when you consider the negative efficacy in Walgreen’s real life data studies. Oops

Rube Reaper

Elite
So it was designed for Omicron? BA2? How much are the original variants are prevalent now? Less than 1% you say? Have the vaccines been modified? Of course not. It’s worse than useless at this point when you consider the negative efficacy in Walgreen’s real life data studies. Oops

Without worrying about confirming your post’s content it might be time for new vaccines and a new round of vaccinations / boosters. Nobody is arguing against that point.

With the original variants dying out you’ve done a nice job of showing how effectively the vaccines stopped spread.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Without worrying about confirming your post’s content it might be time for new vaccines and a new round of vaccinations / boosters. Nobody is arguing against that point.

With the original variants dying out you’ve done a nice job of showing how effectively the vaccines stopped spread.
Actually no, I didn’t. You should probably educate yourself on antigenic escape and other “conspiracy theories” that have proven real. But I’m glad you concede the vaccines don’t work for the prevalent strains, thus eliminating the need for cops to be coerced into taking them.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Actually no, I didn’t. You should probably educate yourself on antigenic escape and other “conspiracy theories” that have proven real. But I’m glad you concede the vaccines don’t work for the prevalent strains, thus eliminating the need for cops to be coerced into taking them.
Are you ill? It’s not like those other variants are still out there or that the vaccines won’t work for the next variants. Of course everyone should continue to be required to be vaccinated!

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
It’s really simple.

Spot on.....

Jtrain80

Legendary
It’s really simple.

Were you living in NYC during the Gulliani years? Could you compare and contrast those time periods?

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Were you living in NYC during the Gulliani years? Could you compare and contrast those time periods?
Yes. This was also pre-Obama and pre-GWB. My perspective is really just of Manhattan. Even after 9/11 I always felt safe walking around. The cops were far more visible. There were very few homeless people in midtown. You never really saw any major protests here until Obama got into office. Bloomberg did a good job holding it together. Then Deblasio got into office and started his agenda and it was fairly clear things were getting worse. More homeless people, more crazy people wandering midtown. I really think this has been by design, which is unfortunate because there are families in the city and it puts our kids at risk. There have been a number of terrible decisions around how they handle mentally ill people, to dumb bail laws, to decreasing felony charges. But this is happening in a lot of places.

Now they have these stupid and useless mandates which have decreased the workforce for cops and sanitation workers. The city is much dirtier now as a result. They don’t do as good of a job as before keeping the streets and sidewalks clean. There are probably zero consequences for landlords for trash etc and that was accelerated by the pandemic when everyone built these outdoor eating areas and crimes became unpunishable. No standards for them and many just look plain disgusting.

Overall definitely feels less safe.

Cowboy1stn10

Elite
If everyone had a gun we would not be having all this shit
maxresdefault.jpg

Predator 2 had this scenario covered in 1990.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
That’s not a correct assessment of stop and frisk. It is literally what made NYC safe.

It's not an incorrect assessment, and fair IMO. You say stop and frisk is literally what made NYC safe. I say it was more the "broken windows" policy(which is usually what is cited by Rudy & others btw). Even if stop and frisk helped contribute, I say terry stops often violate our Rights and the ends don't justify the means.

TJHall1

Legendary
It's not an incorrect assessment, and fair IMO. You say stop and frisk is literally what made NYC safe. I say it was more the "broken windows" policy(which is usually what is cited by Rudy & others btw). Even if stop and frisk helped contribute, I say terry stops often violate our Rights and the ends don't justify the means.
Not to mention how many violent interactions stop and frisk would create with people who think it's bullshit and just overall dumb people who'll fight police. Stop and frisk is ridiculous.

Latest posts

Top Bottom