Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Equipment for sale

I have a Kubota k008 for sale with 2 years 92 hrs running hours on it. Excellent condition. Break in filter changes already complete. New Price $26800 after tax new, asking 19K.

Mikasa Tamp. Unit has less than 12 running hours on it. Trufuel 100%. $3400 new after tax, asking 2200

Will deliver both within a reasonable distance from NC

Attachments

• k008.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 13
  • k008.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 11
  • KIMG0541.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 9
  • KIMG0542.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 7
  • Tamp hours.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 7
  • Tamp1.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 9

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I have a Kubota k008 for sale with 2 years 92 hrs running hours on it. Excellent condition. Break in filter changes already complete. New Price $26800 after tax new, asking 19K.

Mikasa Tamp. Unit has less than 12 running hours on it. Trufuel 100%. $3400 new after tax, asking 2200

Will deliver both within a reasonable distance from NC
Need pics to work

I'm looking to buy a rock rake with a 3 point connection. And a flat blade with 3 point. If anyone has them used, I prefer used.
I am near Sanford NC

Just been trying to flatted a few high spots that I want to flatten.
I'm using my tractor to subsoil and then a box blade to flatten but it takes so long to complete. Only got a couple places left to finish I already had the trees cleared all the trees out and stumps and roots. I'm hitting rock now but they are no bigger than my skull so far. It's been a real adventure, now I'm getting tons of rocks. My sub soil attachment does a great job of breaking them up but then I take the time to pick them all up by hand because I don't have a rock rake or a skid steer. My land is slam full of gravel and rocks though it's kind of neat. I've been playing out there like a sandbox.

Do you have a skid steer?

yard1.jpgyard3.jpgyard2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom