Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Equipment for sale

I have a Kubota k008 for sale with 2 years 92 hrs running hours on it. Excellent condition. Break in filter changes already complete. New Price $26800 after tax new, asking 19K.

Mikasa Tamp. Unit has less than 12 running hours on it. Trufuel 100%. $3400 new after tax, asking 2200

Will deliver both within a reasonable distance from NC

Attachments

• k008.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 5
  • k008.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 4
  • KIMG0541.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 5
  • KIMG0542.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 3
  • Tamp hours.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 3
  • Tamp1.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 3

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I have a Kubota k008 for sale with 2 years 92 hrs running hours on it. Excellent condition. Break in filter changes already complete. New Price $26800 after tax new, asking 19K.

Mikasa Tamp. Unit has less than 12 running hours on it. Trufuel 100%. $3400 new after tax, asking 2200

Will deliver both within a reasonable distance from NC
Need pics to work

I'm looking to buy a rock rake with a 3 point connection. And a flat blade with 3 point. If anyone has them used, I prefer used.
I am near Sanford NC

Just been trying to flatted a few high spots that I want to flatten.
I'm using my tractor to subsoil and then a box blade to flatten but it takes so long to complete. Only got a couple places left to finish I already had the trees cleared all the trees out and stumps and roots. I'm hitting rock now but they are no bigger than my skull so far. It's been a real adventure, now I'm getting tons of rocks. My sub soil attachment does a great job of breaking them up but then I take the time to pick them all up by hand because I don't have a rock rake or a skid steer. My land is slam full of gravel and rocks though it's kind of neat. I've been playing out there like a sandbox.

Do you have a skid steer?

yard1.jpgyard3.jpgyard2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom