Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DeSantis caves to Jews and destroys free speech

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
The GOP's biggest challenge in winning elections is not the Democrat party, it's their own dipshit base who looks for reasons to bag on every candidate, and will jump on every fake narrative that comes their way in doing so.

fschmidt

Poster
@fschmidt only approves of Hitler and the like...he's not a "glass half full" OR a "glass half empty"... he complains that there's water.
Your avatar shows which head you think with. Most of my family died in the Holocaust and I am against racism, so I am no Hitler fan. And currently the glass is totally empty since intelligence became virtually extinct.

Last edited:

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Your avatar shows which head you think with. Most of my family died in the Holocaust and I am against racism, so I am no Hitler fan. And currently the glass totally empty since intelligence became virtually extinct.
Condolences for the fam...aren't you typically yapping on about genociding Ye Ole "American Scum"? Or is it that you'd rather go hide with the Mennonites and hope the rest of us die...?

fschmidt

Poster
Condolences for the fam...aren't you typically yapping on about genociding Ye Ole "American Scum"? Or is it that you'd rather go hide with the Mennonites and hope the rest of us die...?
I am against racism, not genocide. Today everyone except Arkians and traditional Anabaptists should be exterminated because they are intolerably stupid and evil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom