Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Post Here To Show Love To Your Slave Masters The Jews

Since the kids on here can only understand memes I will add a few just for fun.

1689128867408.png

1689129110504.png

Hatred and Racism is needed for our survival. Being brainwashed into being scared of being called racist or ___phobia, etc is why the white race is being genocide by the Jews and their forced immigration policies today. Embrace the hate, hate what is evil, hate what is degenerate, hate what is attacking you and your people hate those who are not human. This is a god given emotion.

1689129347127.png

Since the kids on here can only understand memes I will add a few just for fun.

View attachment 187948

View attachment 187949

Hatred and Racism is needed for our survival. Being brainwashed into being scared of being called racist or ___phobia, etc is why the white race is being genocide by the Jews and their forced immigration policies today. Embrace the hate, hate what is evil, hate what is degenerate, hate what is attacking you and your people hate those who are not human. This is a god given emotion.

View attachment 187950
1689130374522.gif

CuriousFiend

Elite
I know the Talmud well enough. I am racially jewish and learned about the Talmud in synagogue. And I hate it, so I reject Judaism, so Jews call me an anti-semite (as ridiculous as this sounds).

IQs are dropping, but this is hidden because scores are normalized to make the average 100. Here is a good video about white IQ:

As I said, reasonable people (of all races) need to form a new group that rejects both modern culture and Jews. That is the only solution. The morons of modern culture are a lost cause, as this forum so well illustrates.
😎Perflaps consider joining my cult.
IMG_20230803_124046.jpg
Obviously you will be required to worship Axeman's dog as the supreme leader.

CuriousFiend

Elite
Could it be that the elitist groups listed in the posts above, are globalists, that just happen to claim the Jewish faith?
Maybe, Talmudists or just parasite cultists?

Could it be that the Star of David has no real origin in the "Jewish Faith" and has another meaning and or symbolism altogether?
The star of Remphan?

"Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon. (Acts 7:43)"

Help, I can't stop em

You must be more tolerant and inclusive. You must embrace pedophilia and genitle torture and mutilation on babies. If you don't you're an anti-semite homophobe pedophobe racist.

Thank the devil we Jews are still allowed to suck baby penis and practice incest.

1691157281336.png

1691157339606.png

1691157423703.png
1691157518346.png

Yes this is legal in America. Now accept it, embrace it.

#Quatdrouplevaxxed #BLM #JEWSUPREMACISM#Governmentismydaddy#Biden2024#LGBeastialityTQPedo#ClimateChange#VICE/BBC/Mainstreammedia#Tapwater
#Soymilk#Obey#incest

It's time for your annual anti-racism and diversity training folks. Hitler will be the leader of this movement to help Israel become multicultural. Diversity is their strength, diversity is excellence. If you fight against this then you're a racist, xenophobe, supremacist, etc. Since the Jews braught the black slaves to America then it's only fair that we give reparations to all blacks (even as much as 1/100th black DNA) and give them Israel. Also, the Jews must have an annual reparations tax of 90% of their income for 400 years. If you do not support this then you're a racist POS. All blacks will now reside in Israel and eventually Arabs, Indians, etc.

ANTIRACIST HITLER​

type this into bitchute it's hilarious I mean it's excellent diversity and anti-racism training for you white racist supremacists. The words Hitler uses here are the exact words different Jewish leaders and organizations use on all white nations. Remember all the worlds problems are due to the white man and we must get ride of them permanently. These are the words of a Jewish top ranking CDC official (0 repercussions for this genocidal maniacs evil demands).

Meanwhile low IQ kids in here are scared of blackface and cultural appropriation. You can't make this shit up folks.

Yes I know of multiple Jewish men who are called antisemites. Nothing surprises me anymore in a day and age where the media calls a black or anyone who does anything against the status quoe a white supremacist. They'll say he's a black white supremacist which is absolutely histarical.

I'm glad you were able to acknowledge the Talmud is pure evil.

Yes the movie Idocracy which was my favorite movie at the time it came out, is perhaps coming true in a way for all people not just whites. Overall I believe it's a combination of genetics and environment. Yes, less intelligent people are breeding more but it's not because they're less intelligent, they just happen to be on average less intelligent. This is because the more attractive males are the one's doing all the breeding and they're normally lower IQ because they don't need to increase their intelligence to create offspring or gain fame or money they just need good looks or be athletic/entertaining in our current society.

I also agree that our intelligence is dropping at a much more rapid rate than in the movie Idiocracy. Again it's a little deeper than just dumber people are breeding at higher rates. It's because the POC's are being forced into all white nations hence they're given more resources and ability to breed as well they're mixing with whites hence lowering the IQ overall. If a white person of a 100 IQ mixes with another white person with 110 IQ then the odds are the baby will eventually have around 105 IQ (yes environment plays a factor but we're going with averages). However, if a sub-Saharan African with the 70 IQ mixes with a pureblood white with a 100 IQ then it's a going to produce a child close to an 85 IQ. This is one of the reasons the black Americans have an 85 IQ while the black Africans have a 70 IQ on average. It's because nearly all black Americans have some Caucasian DNA in them and on average around 30%. Combine that with the improvement of the environmental factors that gives them around an 85 IQ on average.

Lastly, the prediction models do have the average IQ to eventually become around 85 by the turn of the century. However, in accordance to the timeline we're about to enter into the 1,000 years of Christ reign so we will go through another restoration of the earth as in Genesis 1. Therefore, all that is pretty much irrelevant at this point. Just have faith in the creator, the divinely inspired scriptures, repent, and do good works and for me I am attempting to help free as many people as possible in this life and the next so I'm doing my part.
All this talk about IQ....

How do Asians and white factor in? I am Russian, Asian, Native American, Eurpoean, decent as far as I know.............how is my IQ 140?

Man charged for posting these flyers. Here's his hilarious court case clip as he proceeds to name the Jews from the flyers.

We all know if this was exposing white people for being in power positions (even if it's false) nothing would happen and most likely those people would have their social credit score increased.

CuriousFiend

Elite

fschmidt

Poster
Dear retarded goyim,

If you have the intelligence of farm animals, then Jews will treat you like farm animals. It really is that simple. If you want to be treated as human, then you will have to use eugenics to improve the intelligence of your population to (formerly) human levels.

Sincerely,
A racially Jewish Arkian

CuriousFiend

Elite
Dear retarded goyim,

If you have the intelligence of farm animals, then Jews will treat you like farm animals. It really is that simple. If you want to be treated as human, then you will have to use eugenics to improve the intelligence of your population to (formerly) human levels.

Sincerely,
A racially Jewish Arkian
Dear perfidious jew,
IMG_20230918_225332_435.jpg
Your Talmudic argument is afflicted with illogical nonsense.
The "human" is a jew sub-man hybrid and but one of the many detrimental effects of jew infestation.
Your flaccid argument asserts the victim of subversive jew cultist backstabbing—somehow magically inverts reality & viola equates the slithering loxist jew as being "justified" in whatever the fuck perversions the malevolent parasite jew fuckin do.
😏 #Marxist pseudo-logic

😎Kvetch all ya want. Still ain't going to change the actuality being Talmudists simply lack Man's capacities entirely.
We know the orphic jew is of it's father's genetic retardation, thusly forever cursed as sub-men. Snakes. Rats. A literal parasite homonid.

Sincerely,
Man, I am.
IMG_20230918_230627_393.jpg

fschmidt

Poster
Dear perfidious jew,
View attachment 201458
Your Talmudic argument is afflicted with illogical nonsense.
The "human" is a jew sub-man hybrid and but one of the many detrimental effects of jew infestation.
Your flaccid argument asserts the victim of subversive jew cultist backstabbing—somehow magically inverts reality & viola equates the slithering loxist jew as being "justified" in whatever the fuck perversions the malevolent parasite jew fuckin do.
😏 #Marxist pseudo-logic

😎Kvetch all ya want. Still ain't going to change the actuality being Talmudists simply lack Man's capacities entirely.
We know the orphic jew is of it's father's genetic retardation, thusly forever cursed as sub-men. Snakes. Rats. A literal parasite homonid.

Sincerely,
Man, I am.
Dear frog-man,

I am an Arkian, not a Jew. I am only racially Jewish, and only retards classify people by race. Goyim who aren't retarded can become Jewish, proving that Jews are an ethnicity, not a race. I reject the Talmud and don't use Talmudic arguments.

When an animal (or person) is infected because of a weak immune system, do you blame the pathogen or the weak immune system? Jews are doing a service by destroying weak stupid cultures.

Sincerely,
A true Arkian

CuriousFiend

Elite
Dear frog-man,

I am an Arkian, not a Jew. I am only racially Jewish, and only retards classify people by race. Goyim who aren't retarded can become Jewish, proving that Jews are an ethnicity, not a race. I reject the Talmud and don't use Talmudic arguments.

When an animal (or person) is infected because of a weak immune system, do you blame the pathogen or the weak immune system? Jews are doing a service by destroying weak stupid cultures.

Sincerely,
A true Arkian
Dear fishmint,

😂 Ain't gonna lie,... that whole "argument" is actually quite funny.
You're meta-trolling, aren't ya(?)

By sentence #2 the pseudo-"logic" implies that you—yourself are one of whom you would define as "retard".

It is clever, in a sense, coz the rest of your post,....🤭whale shit, it actually supports your veiled self retardation theory.

Sincerely,
Fuck sakes, 🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom