Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
What makes you say that?

Just the general feeling of panic among the deep state actors. The fake Kamala "surge". Public distrust of the MSM at an all-time high. A glimpse into real America on Elon Twitter. Just feels like everything is aligning and we are going to start seeing some of things all of us here have been patiently waiting for.

I don't really want to consider the alternative, which is probably pretty horrific knowing what we know about these assholes.

I choose the positive outcome.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
one of your most convincing posts ever. Many great changes coming to Jayhox's life/career. Would love to work in a trip down there with my beautiful wife a part of it. Not ruling it out. But the next career move in Austin is a strong possibility. Fuggin' Whorns.

come-on-come-to-me.gif

Seriously you and the Mrs are welcome any time - MDE or The ATX

@TheGreenDeath can attest to beauty of MDE and my hosting capabilities.

Just remember he dropped a super-nice bottle of scotch into those welcoming hands.

The bar has been set ;)

Also of note "FELICIDADES" aka "CONGRATULATIONS" are in order for @TheGreenDeath

His, and I say this respectfully, beautiful/super-smart (IIRC correctly Yale or Harvard grad) & conservative like her mom & dad who accompanied them on the trip to MDE just got engaged - lucky guy for sure as not many girls check all the boxes these days.

And on top of that he's got "Wedding Planning" to get him through this upcoming season of USC football life in the Big 10 :)

I kid I kid - love your brother you and your entire family are solid peeps!

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Paxton's win in court yesterday.

It's obscene that deceased people can be on voter rolls. Just like Social Security, the states should be notified when a person dies so that person is mandated to be removed from the voter rolls. If I recall, a federal judge prevented NCarolina from removing dead people from their voter rolls several years ago. Likewise, people registered in two states need to make a decision on where they want to vote.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Posted this on Gaybook but thought it would be a good read here.

I am sure this will disrupt the matrix with some of my Marine brothers and sisters, however, here goes and just stay with me for a moment.

Was around the fall of 2011, while stationed in Quantico at the Warfighting Lab, that I was selected to attend Warrant Officer Basic Course. 4 1/2 months of glorified land nav and grunt work, with zero instruction on how to become an officer of Marines. All the grunt stuff is great, but there's a reason we have Gunner's and SME's in other MOSs'. That's totally a different topic for a different day.

Upon my selection, I start picking the brains of others who have come before me and asked them advice and sought out some prereading material along with books we would have to read while in attendance. One of the books that I remember to this day is "War is a Racket," by General Smedley Butler.

If you know anything about Marine Corps lore, General Butler is one of only TWO Marines in our history to be the recipient of TWO Medals of Honor. Glory be to those that receive one, but two? That's something straight out of some heroic comic book that seems unimaginable.

Within his book he outlines 5 chapters:

1. War is a racket
2. Who makes the profits?
3. Who pays the bills?
4. How to smash this racket!
5. To hell with war!

At the time, I had completed (3) tours to Iraq, dating from 2003, 2004 and 2009. I started to grasp things while working at the Warfighting Lab and Systems Command later on.

War is a racket. No doubt. The amount of BS we spend money on and initiatives that never see the light of day. We're succumbed to vendors as the next highest bidder. Ask yourself why is it that the Pentagon has failed audits, year after year, after year?

September 10, 2001 - SECDEF Donald Rumsfeld stated, “Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track 2.3 trillion dollars in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building. Because it's stored on dozens of different technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.”

Now of course you will Google this and various "fact checkers" will say that this statement is true but not tied to anything nefarious involving 9-11 whatsoever. In fact PolitiFact states that META, "Posts were flagged as part of Meta’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed."

Oh. You mean the same Meta, run by Zuckerberg who just released a letter to Chairman Jordan of the House Oversight Committee that they were coerced to suppress the Hunter Biden laptop and to censor COVID-19 material. That same META?

The reason I say all of this is because I am getting sick and tired of the non-stop lies about Trump calling Marines buried in Belleau Woods "suckers and losers.

"https://www.snopes.com/news/2024/06/28/trump-soldiers-suckers-losers-2/

At first glance, someone who has lost friends in combat would take this as an abhorrent take that should be condemned. I posted the Snopes article because as a left leaning site, it is something that some of my audience will take at face value. Supposedly, General John Kelly is the ONLY person alive to hear Trump make these comments. With the 21st Century in technology we have ZERO audio or video of this taking place.

Zach Fuentes a staffer that left the ADMIN stated, "Referring to Gen. John Kelly, who was with Trump during the trip as his chief of staff, he said, "I did not hear POTUS call anyone losers when I told him about the weather. Honestly, do you think General Kelly would have stood by and let ANYONE call fallen Marines losers?"

Bolton and Pompeo who has been on the record against Trump in many fashions as of late even issued a denial, days after the article came out, saying it was "simply false."

Then-U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo also denied the claims in an interview with Fox News in September 2020. He said, "I was with him for a good part of that trip, if I'm thinking about this visit and the timing right, and I never heard him use the words that are described in that article. Just, I never saw it."

So where's the validation?

Do your research.

Where has Kelly come and gone to?

Where has the beloved General Mattis come and gone to? General Dynamics?

H.R. McMaster?

One thing you DO NOT DO, IS DISRUPT the Military Industrial Complex because...

War is a Racket.

IMG_1835.jpeg

IMG_1834.jpeg

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Kamala Harris will win by a bigger margin than Biden did in 2020. Making sure illegals could not vote was the #1 thing to get done. This had to get done before the election.

For everybody registered as a Republican, Just a reminder that this is your party allowing this to happen. At best they are incompetent and have no balls.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

View attachment 221670
‘Illegal Citizen’, what’s that?

Mungri

Elite
The discovery of a new logic to destroy soy cucked mayo crackers (white supremacy is not having strong enough racist words to describe wypipo):

The full destruction of a liberal white's fragile sensitivity. The new power, accusing them of the truth of wanting me murdered by Muslims:

Screenshot_20240827-180538~2.png

Last edited:

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

RFK Jr Says Yes, He’d be the CIA Director if Asked, and Talked to Trump for the First Time why he Didn’t declassify all of JFK Assassination Files
— “I would be very very Dangerous to them…”
— “None of the People implicated are Alive Now.”

• Would RFK take the position of CIA Director? YES…. He says..
—— but there are powerful committees protecting the CIA and I would never get senate confirmation

(Placeholder: we’ll see about that 😎)

• What I found MOST interesting is when he said the last ones implicated has died now over the last two years…
—— “none of the people implicated in that crime are alive now. The last ones have died off in the last year or two.”

Hmmm… I wonder who those people are?

• He asked Trump why he didn’t declassify them because he promised to do it during 2016…
—— He said Mike Pompeo begged him not to release it because it would be a catastrophe

The people who are on those committees are owned and operated by the intelligence community.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

RFK Jr Says Yes, He’d be the CIA Director if Asked, and Talked to Trump for the First Time why he Didn’t declassify all of JFK Assassination Files
— “I would be very very Dangerous to them…”
— “None of the People implicated are Alive Now.”

• Would RFK take the position of CIA Director? YES…. He says..
—— but there are powerful committees protecting the CIA and I would never get senate confirmation

(Placeholder: we’ll see about that 😎)

• What I found MOST interesting is when he said the last ones implicated has died now over the last two years…
—— “none of the people implicated in that crime are alive now. The last ones have died off in the last year or two.”

Hmmm… I wonder who those people are?

• He asked Trump why he didn’t declassify them because he promised to do it during 2016…
—— He said Mike Pompeo begged him not to release it because it would be a catastrophe

Oh and trust Kansas :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Just the general feeling of panic among the deep state actors. The fake Kamala "surge". Public distrust of the MSM at an all-time high. A glimpse into real America on Elon Twitter. Just feels like everything is aligning and we are going to start seeing some of things all of us here have been patiently waiting for.

I don't really want to consider the alternative, which is probably pretty horrific knowing what we know about these assholes.

I choose the positive outcome.

I should also add to this the emergence of the RFKJr/Trump alliance within the America First movement. RFKJr talking about Pompeo begging Trump not to declas the JFK assassination docs was well timed and no coincidence. In fact, I'm starting to believe that anything you read, hear or see out of this camp from this point until the election is all carefully crafted, coordinated and timed. There are no coincidences. The truth is being revealed.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Top Bottom