Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I was just about to post that I'm sitting here in the best weather in the world, surrounded by the most beautiful girls in the world, watching college football for free on all the streaming services here (yea fuck you ATT/Direct TV), enjoying a nice glass of wine, and following the game I've got a 2 hour tennis lesson with my pro that will cost me all of $15 where at the Houstonian in H-Town it would set me back $200.

Life is good and truly blessed.

Without a doubt likely the best city on the planet.

It would be an honor to host all of you deplorables down here.

Here are some more photos - the one you posted is incredible.

Here are a few more -

By Day
View attachment 221518

By Dusk
View attachment 221519

By Night
View attachment 221521

Outskirts of MDEView attachment 221523

Downtown
medellin-offers-a-higher-quality-of-life-than-other-cities-in-latin-america.jpg

The Cable Cars

scale;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=60;progressive.jpg

The Lake
colombia-and-experience.jpg

And To My LAC Brothers and Sisters

View attachment 221527

I'll Even Make Sure to Have Mr. Julio Drop Off a Case "1942 & Setenta" So We're Fully Stocked!!

View attachment 221528

WWG1WGA!
one of your most convincing posts ever. Many great changes coming to Jayhox's life/career. Would love to work in a trip down there with my beautiful wife a part of it. Not ruling it out. But the next career move in Austin is a strong possibility. Fuggin' Whorns.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Start at 00:2:15 mark to avoid 1st commercial (speed 1.5x)

Ep 3434b – Trump Destroyed The Clinton,Biden & Obama Dynasty,Confirms Pause,People Have The Tools​

The [DS] is struggling, all the have is the fake news to push their message, the people are no longer listening. Trump has let everyone know that he has destroyed the Clinton, Biden and Obama dynasty. He has now confirmed that he has been in government for 8 years, which means he is the commander in chief. The people now have the tools they need to fight agains the tyrannical government and the people must vote them out.

Goldhedge

Legendary

This is dishonest and deceitful. He is using the term Gross Profit because it sounds like a lot to someone who doesn't understand a P&L. Gross Profit doesn't include rent, utilities, salaries, insurance, marketing, etc. Kroger's actual NET profit was around 2%. That means they make $.02 on every dollar they bring in. This is just more propaganda to trick people who don't understand business. As for the CEO pay, sure, it's probably excessive, but even if you removed the CEO altogether, their net profit would probably change .0000001%

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1724753605990.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Reminds me of me. I got caught in the garage eating shotgun shells. By eating I mean, I was chewing on the ends and pouring the BB's out in a pile. This was when shotgun shells were made of cardboard (I'm an old) and I had blue dye all in my mouth. The pharmacist gave the parents something to wash my mouth out. Had the same taste as scotch...may have been. Hence, I don't drink scotch to this day due to flashbacks.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^but of course^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary

This is dishonest and deceitful. He is using the term Gross Profit because it sounds like a lot to someone who doesn't understand a P&L. Gross Profit doesn't include rent, utilities, salaries, insurance, marketing, etc. Kroger's actual NET profit was around 2%. That means they make $.02 on every dollar they bring in. This is just more propaganda to trick people who don't understand business. As for the CEO pay, sure, it's probably excessive, but even if you removed the CEO altogether, their net profit would probably change .0000001%

Key words are key to reading comprehension

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder

His name literally has the German WWII policies in it. The fact that these people are able to spew nonsense as fact, but don't you say a fucking word about men using a women's bathroom, tells you all you need to know about the current Democrat party.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

RFK Jr Says Yes, He’d be the CIA Director if Asked, and Talked to Trump for the First Time why he Didn’t declassify all of JFK Assassination Files
— “I would be very very Dangerous to them…”
— “None of the People implicated are Alive Now.”

• Would RFK take the position of CIA Director? YES…. He says..
—— but there are powerful committees protecting the CIA and I would never get senate confirmation

(Placeholder: we’ll see about that 😎)

• What I found MOST interesting is when he said the last ones implicated has died now over the last two years…
—— “none of the people implicated in that crime are alive now. The last ones have died off in the last year or two.”

Hmmm… I wonder who those people are?

• He asked Trump why he didn’t declassify them because he promised to do it during 2016…
—— He said Mike Pompeo begged him not to release it because it would be a catastrophe

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Pretty sure you can’t just call up the military and say “Hey, I would like to honor the fallen from Afghanistan. Can you put together a wreath ceremony for me please?”

Cmon man. Something big is happening in DC right now and we aren’t allowed to know what it is.

I am sure soon we will be read into what’s going on. We just aren’t ready yet.

Dolphincock

Elite

View attachment 221670
1724760451604.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

RFK Jr Says Yes, He’d be the CIA Director if Asked, and Talked to Trump for the First Time why he Didn’t declassify all of JFK Assassination Files

—— but there are powerful committees protecting the CIA and I would never get senate confirmation

• What I found MOST interesting is when he said the last ones implicated has died now over the last two years…
—— “none of the people implicated in that crime are alive now. The last ones have died off in the last year or two.”

• He asked Trump why he didn’t declassify them because he promised to do it during 2016…
—— He said Mike Pompeo begged him not to release it because it would be a catastrophe

This is why it's vital to keep the House and flip the Senate. Of course, that assumes the Repubes in the Senate would approve DJT's nominees. They likely won't. Just yesterday there was a post about McConnell not wanting to attach the SAVE Act to the September funding bill. When push comes to shove, Speaker Johnson will get a jelly backbone again and not keep it attached to the funding bill. They fear DJT exposing them as much as the dems. Remember, it was said that McConnell would only approve nominees to the SCOTUS that he wanted. That's how the chameleon ACBarrett got there.

Pompeo is one of them as well. Thune or Cornyn replacing McConnell would be same song next verse.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
But the US economy is strong... honest!

RV Downturn Turns Apocalyptic With Largest Dealership Offering 55% Discounts​

by Tyler Durden
Monday, Aug 26, 2024 - 01:45 PM

Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell has been a serial bubble blower, only to later deflate bubbles through interest rate hikes and restrictive monetary policies. In this note, we'll examine the recreational vehicle industry's boom and bust and the current multi-year downturn.

In early 2020, a combination of factors sparked the RV boom, including Fed Powell's reduction of interest rates to the zero lower bound and Democratic cities that imposed tyrannical government-enforced lockdowns that caused folks to flee to rural America. To some extent, Starlink space internet made remote working from RVs possible in some of the most remote areas in the nation. However, as soon as Powell began to hike rates in response to inflationary forces in early 2022, the boom turned into a bust as the affordability of these homes on wheels collapsed.

more

Based on the Demographic of who buys RVs which is the wealthiest Demographic in the history of the world - that makes this news even worse.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 221670
Lara, I hope you succeed but the roadblocks and hurdles being erected against you are higher, more widespread and covered with concertina wire moreso than what you faced in 2020.

atlrichkid

Elite
Founder
View attachment 221671

View attachment 221672
gee i wonder

maybe Bush?

Mungri

Elite
Seriously, can anyone explain to me how my fucking X account just blew up from this useless brainfart?

Asserting that male circumcision = abuse, and its defenders = misandrists is driving people wild.

What the literal fuck?

Top Bottom