Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Mungri

Elite
Screenshot_20240827-205929~2.png

Yea sorry, my brain needs to self advocate cos otherwise all I come across as is a big scary monster and police will prolly arrest me.

My crazy also comes with an altruistic nature and impeccable cognitive empathy, I'm just now super wary who gets it and who doesn't.

Trashy normies & internet definitions- 'OMG, you are a crazy psychotic bitch that's going to kill people' ....

In reality, I sit in a room full of kids doing art classes, and make sure everything is running safely and securely, interacting with them as needed. And hang out with people with low IQ / speech deficits / elderly.

Normies can suck my balls .... Ewww, no. Get on their knees and lick the dirt off my boots if they want my attention.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^he's not on vacation, he's retired or Bernie'd^^ FYI-Jill has certainly shut up hasn't she

^^Europe is so refined, London, congrats Brits^^

1724791991526.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1724792189442.png

If Democrats are going to force RFK to stay on the ballot, Republicans should fight to force keeping Biden on the ballot
Chess not checkers

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Amazing to watch this all unfold in real time. The truth will set you free.

I'll admit I used to kind of roll my eyes when people claimed that President Trump was being "persecuted." I was looking at it through the distorted filter of the media. Well, I just completed my first cross-examination in our second New York Ballot Access case, where the DNC-aligned PAC attorneys questioned me like a criminal. OK, I get it now. Our justice system is clearly being co-opted and abused by nefarious people with malevolent political agendas.

Goldhedge

Legendary

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
But the US economy is strong... honest!

RV Downturn Turns Apocalyptic With Largest Dealership Offering 55% Discounts​

by Tyler Durden
Monday, Aug 26, 2024 - 01:45 PM

Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell has been a serial bubble blower, only to later deflate bubbles through interest rate hikes and restrictive monetary policies. In this note, we'll examine the recreational vehicle industry's boom and bust and the current multi-year downturn.

In early 2020, a combination of factors sparked the RV boom, including Fed Powell's reduction of interest rates to the zero lower bound and Democratic cities that imposed tyrannical government-enforced lockdowns that caused folks to flee to rural America. To some extent, Starlink space internet made remote working from RVs possible in some of the most remote areas in the nation. However, as soon as Powell began to hike rates in response to inflationary forces in early 2022, the boom turned into a bust as the affordability of these homes on wheels collapsed.

more
My dad is looking to buy one because it's cheaper, nicer and bigger than the one he bought around 2000.... for less money.

Top Bottom