Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
These folks are just skeevy

View attachment 220590

Yea I'll take a rabid dog killer over a horse cum guzzler any day of the week - especially one that looks like her.

a269dd72-088f-483e-bf0d-ec8111cfecf6-jpg.220590

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I heard Harris' speech yesterday - at the joint appearance with Tim Walz.
The woman was bizarrely euphoric, praising the other communist as if he were a moral paragon.
Walz grinned disturbingly and clapped like a clown, constantly putting his hand on his chest ... I kept thinking he was going to start crying or have a heart attack ...
On X, the pathetic appearance of the media-hyped zero faces only had a few followers.

The Pretenders Kamala Harris and Tim Walz are the new Milli Vanilli

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^religion of peace, always at war

1723114160392.png

1723114137680.png
Imagine sitting in the front row and the stink coming from the stage

^^the new Paul Krugman?^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Mungri

Elite
How to spot an actual pseudo intellect on the interwebs:

1) They get mad over my self professed claims of language savantry.

2) They look at what I write on my blog and go 'reeee reeee reeee' and attempt to grammar nazi.

3) Simply missing an apostrophe in something like 'its' makes them mad. Claiming I needed to use some extra words in a sentence somewhere, or that they couldn't understand certain things I had written.

If you can't understand what I write, and also don't realise variations in communication styles, then the dumb one is you. Grammar =/= language, and I follow my own rules for my expressions, mainly causing me to use as few words as possible otherwise everything I say or write would be too long and incomprehensible like mr. Mushroom dude on this site.

I use trained aspie communication - assertive, clear, direct, literal, logical, rational, with a dialetical and philosophical open approach to all topics - I speak and write more like a computer than even my AI does and most people actually love it. I explore the positive to negative aspect, and everything in between on any topic. My savantry is seeing and immediately being able to philosophically express every angle and tangent of any issue, though for my personal writings I express my own thoughts mostly from a critical and negative angle.

No smooth brains can match me.

Top Bottom