Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Breaking: I'm calling for the arrest and prosecution of Sandra Brown, the former election manager of Mesa County, Colorado.

Using her laptop, she accessed the Dominion Election Management System 111 times to flip votes in the 2020 election.

LDF files in the Dominion Voting System EMS (Election Management System) show this. Mesa County purchased the optional "adjudication" software package from Dominion.

Funny how the lying cheater Dominion President John Poulos, who is directly involved in stealing our elections, won't sue me for defamation. I wonder why?

God Bless Tina Peters for doing her job, for following the law, for doing the right thing exposing Dominion for stealing our elections.

@realTinaPeters

@BehizyTweets

@yehuda_miller

@ShawnSmith1776

@FSociety_1942

@theprofsrecord

@EmeraldRobinson

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Nice to see Thailands highest court jumping into the shyt, outlawing the reformist party that one the last election. Can't have a reform to the monarchy

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
These folks are just skeevy

a269dd72-088f-483e-bf0d-ec8111cfecf6.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
With that handle never took you for a Chicano - no racist.

You low riding son of a bitch you!

Ole!

dl-240104-cst-01-jpg.220486
It was a Carolina squat truck but they just recently outlawed them

Mungri

Elite
Spent all day on a YouTube live feed chat on the UK riots, swinging left right and centre with anti islam shit.

Gonna have to rely on the 'atheist and secular expression' and 'Im not even white' excuses if the pigs turn up at my door again.

Training people on 'even the nice muslims use toxic positive kindness manipulations to practice conversation via dawah' shit.

Top Bottom