Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
How has the Bible been changed? That’s a bold claim and requires evidence. What is the evidence?
I didn't say the Bible has been changed, but you do bring up a good point. The Bible isn't accurately telling Jesus's story. The evidence has been laid out there many times, not just in the books I recommended. Perhaps in the many translations things were omitted or simply wrong.
“One thing I have found is the older the person is the tougher it is for them to have an open mind about this”

I think you misspelled “the longer a person has maintained a deeply intimate and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, the tougher…”

The human mind is amazing. It loves logic, science, facts, things that can be proven, things that are manifested, the history of things, etc. Faith is the enemy of the mind, but an ally of the soul. True faith should make zero logical sense - if it did it wouldn’t be “faith”…

Those Christians that are closed minded and rigid in their beliefs likely have a deep and intimate relationship with Christ and are guided by the Holy Spirit in every second of their existence. They don’t rely on much more than that relationship and the Word of God. They found what they were looking for. That’s the funny thing about being a born again Christian - what was sought was found.

Something to think about, as from my humble point of view, it looks like you may missing that ingredient in your current sculpture. I’m probably wrong, but it just looks that way. I’m glad you found a bunch of cool literature to help you sculpt your beliefs. I hope one day it leads you to where you’re trying to go.
I'm glad you found your faith. A world w/o faith would be a dismal place indeed. The cool literature I found has many stories that validates each other. There is simply no way people would know the specific details unless they(their soul) was there. I truly wish you, and everyone else would read "They Walked With Jesus". Unfortunately many won't, but that is their path. To each there own. I do not judge anyone. That had been the hardest part of my awakening, but the juice is worth the squeeze.

My past life session today was simply amazing. The time between lives is where my home is. After today I have no doubt about that. My father died 35 years ago when I was 7 years old. I spoke with him today and it was what I have been waiting for. I know the path I am on is right for me.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Don't know if it was shown here or in the local newspaper, there is a store in Dallas selling ammo from a vending machine.

She definitely has 2 assets for the job. All the others directors are/were just boobs.

🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢

First lady Dr. Jill Biden to lead US delegation to the Paris Olympics​

CNN
BETSY KLEIN, CNN
July 12, 2024 at 10:41 AM
6777ee6350f1d03045da02014a7e1cf7

Andrew Harnik/Getty Images
First lady Dr. Jill Biden will lead the US delegation to the Olympic Games opening ceremony in Paris later this month, the White House announced Friday, cheering on America’s athletes on behalf of the Biden administration.
The opening ceremony is on July 26. Second gentleman Doug Emhoff will lead the delegation to the closing ceremony on August 11, the White House said in a statement. Sen. Tammy Duckworth of Illinois and Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra will lead delegations to the Paralympic Games opening and closing ceremonies, respectively, later in August.
Biden is also expected to attend some Olympics events during her trip to Paris, a White House official said.
Her attendance comes at a pivotal moment for her husband’s candidacy, as a growing number of Democrats have called on the president to step aside. Jill Biden remains the president’s closest adviser and fiercest protector, wielding influence in the White House and campaign. She has been an active surrogate on the campaign trail, criss-crossing the country on his behalf as she works to bolster his support with key coalitions.
Is she going to be the hole that the pole vaulters stick their pole in? Or maybe the broad jump?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
$$$ money really starting to flow.

Money needs to go to House and Senate races which is as much or more important. That's where the major theft will happen.

“The state’s willful withholding of information was intentional and deliberate,” Sommer said. “There is no way for the court to right this wrong.”
Uh, yes there is. Sanction, fine or imprison those who withheld the evidence. The first time an officer of the court gets thrown in jail, this stuff will stop everywhere. Same can be said about politicians. Toss one of the top dogs in jail and see what happens.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
From Wayne Root
I'm on record 100x in past 2 weeks saying Biden is going/finished/kaput/will be replaced...no matter what BS he says about "I'm going nowhere. I'm gonna finish the job." All posturing while wife Jill extorts $100+ million out of DNC & Dem donors. Biden has been grifter his whole life. Spent his life extorting China & Ukraine. Now extorting desperate Democrats & US taxpayers for $100+ MM exit package. Jill knows he's going to nursing home for dementia any day. She needs $100+ MM to live life like queen for next 20+ years alone.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1720871051651.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
From Wayne Root
I'm on record 100x in past 2 weeks saying Biden is going/finished/kaput/will be replaced...no matter what BS he says about "I'm going nowhere. I'm gonna finish the job." All posturing while wife Jill extorts $100+ million out of DNC & Dem donors. Biden has been grifter his whole life. Spent his life extorting China & Ukraine. Now extorting desperate Democrats & US taxpayers for $100+ MM exit package. Jill knows he's going to nursing home for dementia any day. She needs $100+ MM to live life like queen for next 20+ years alone.
Is that $100 million on top of the millions in offshore banks?

Latest posts

Top Bottom