Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Far Left Democrats and their stenographers in the media tried to cover up Joe Biden's cognitive decline.
They tried to cover up the Biden Family crimes.
Enough is enough.
The corruption is REAL and accountability is coming on November 5.

“I find it both laughable and preposterous that the same people who, for the past four years, forced you to carry a vaccine passport to dine in a restaurant, hold a job or get on a flight are the same people now opposing common-sense legislation requiring individuals to show proof of American citizenship to vote in elections.” – Rep Paul Gosar

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^no description of the criminal who were seen, so by default .....^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^Hang this mofo^^

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

^^Hang this mofo^^

Put the Arizona man in a black automobile with untinted windows rolled up and bound with ropes in the desert for a day or two.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Put the Arizona man in a black automobile with untinted windows rolled up and bound with ropes in the desert for a day or two.
i-like-that-dan-gallagher.gif

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
They can’t even begin to cope.

The Biden campaign has lost Jon Stewart:
Bakari Sellers: "It's Kamala Harris' race. She will be the nominee. She should actually be president of the United States to make her stronger going into that."

Jon Stewart: "Joe Biden has run on this idea of honesty and decency. But they have not been honest about the condition and the difficulties that he has been facing. It undercuts one of the foundational arguments that they even have made.I have been stunned, and disappointed, and angered by what I saw, and how I've been talked to, that I didn't see what I saw."

If you were 'stunned' by what you saw during the debate, then you either haven't been paying attention the past 4 years, or you have the mental capacity of Joe Biden.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
They have destroyed Canada - the US is not far behind...

People are fleeing Canada at a higher rate than ever, but why, and should you consider leaving as well?

For many, it’s not just about taxes anymore. The reality is, living in Canada has become harder, and people are fed up. Let’s dive into the reasons why people are leaving in droves.

The Decline of Canada’s Value

Many immigrants who once sought freedom in Canada are now disillusioned. As one viral YouTuber put it, “Canada is a three-star hotel charging five-star rates.” This sentiment echoes a growing dissatisfaction with the high costs and diminishing returns of living in Canada.

Unmet Expectations

The increased capital gains taxes, reduced personal freedoms, censorship, and overreaching government are pushing many to seek better opportunities elsewhere. Dissatisfaction with the healthcare system and a strong desire for lower taxes have further fueled this exodus. A recent RCMP report even warns of potential civil unrest as citizens become increasingly aware of their bleak prospects.

Changing Global Dynamics

People who moved to the United States or Canada from places like Eastern Europe are now considering returning to their home countries, where opportunities have improved significantly. Meanwhile, countries like Malaysia, Indonesia, and Colombia are becoming attractive destinations for those seeking a better quality of life and more favorable economic conditions.

Mungri

Elite
Regarding the memes about food, years of eating supermarket food and I went up to 93 kg and BMI 32 and moderate heart blockage.

A few years of takeaway everyday and 70 kg currently, BMI 23, no more heart blockage and no cholesterol issues. It costs more but is actually healthier.

Top Bottom