Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1b82b02d-40f9-4094-8389-0ef14b117af9.jpg

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
The books are not some woman's interpretation. The stories come from souls that actually knew Jesus, taught Jesus, and taught with Jesus. They are incredible stories and offer an insight into the man he truly was, and how he spread his message.

Religion is far closer to a cult than information obtained by hypnosis, and it isnt even close. His story has been twisted and manipulated for the benefit of the church.

I have had this discussion with many people and look forward to many more conversations. One thing I have found is the older the person is the tougher it is for them to have an open mind about this. Decades of indoctrination is tough to pierce through, unless they have an open mind. Many won't be receptive and will never break from what they know. That is ok. You can try to get in right your next incarnation.

For anyone interested here are some books that have helped me sculpt my current beliefs and understanding.

"Journey of Souls"
"Destiny of Souls"
"Conversations With God books 1,2,3"
"Bliss More"
"Becoming Supernatural"
"Jesus and the Essenes"
"They Walked With Jesus"
"Convoluted Universe"
"Many Lives Many Masters"
"The Untethered Soul"

I also meditate daily and it is the most important thing I do.

I am not trying to change anyone's mind about anything. I am offering suggestions on the path to a better life, in my humble opinion.

The path I have chosen isn't for everyone. I have lost family and friends over my new beliefs, and I am ok with that. I have never been more at peace than I am right now. For me this is the only way to live.
“One thing I have found is the older the person is the tougher it is for them to have an open mind about this”

I think you misspelled “the longer a person has maintained a deeply intimate and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, the tougher…”

The human mind is amazing. It loves logic, science, facts, things that can be proven, things that are manifested, the history of things, etc. Faith is the enemy of the mind, but an ally of the soul. True faith should make zero logical sense - if it did it wouldn’t be “faith”…

Those Christians that are closed minded and rigid in their beliefs likely have a deep and intimate relationship with Christ and are guided by the Holy Spirit in every second of their existence. They don’t rely on much more than that relationship and the Word of God. They found what they were looking for. That’s the funny thing about being a born again Christian - what was sought was found.

Something to think about, as from my humble point of view, it looks like you may missing that ingredient in your current sculpture. I’m probably wrong, but it just looks that way. I’m glad you found a bunch of cool literature to help you sculpt your beliefs. I hope one day it leads you to where you’re trying to go.

Last edited:

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢

First lady Dr. Jill Biden to lead US delegation to the Paris Olympics​

CNN
BETSY KLEIN, CNN
July 12, 2024 at 10:41 AM
6777ee6350f1d03045da02014a7e1cf7

Andrew Harnik/Getty Images
First lady Dr. Jill Biden will lead the US delegation to the Olympic Games opening ceremony in Paris later this month, the White House announced Friday, cheering on America’s athletes on behalf of the Biden administration.
The opening ceremony is on July 26. Second gentleman Doug Emhoff will lead the delegation to the closing ceremony on August 11, the White House said in a statement. Sen. Tammy Duckworth of Illinois and Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra will lead delegations to the Paralympic Games opening and closing ceremonies, respectively, later in August.
Biden is also expected to attend some Olympics events during her trip to Paris, a White House official said.
Her attendance comes at a pivotal moment for her husband’s candidacy, as a growing number of Democrats have called on the president to step aside. Jill Biden remains the president’s closest adviser and fiercest protector, wielding influence in the White House and campaign. She has been an active surrogate on the campaign trail, criss-crossing the country on his behalf as she works to bolster his support with key coalitions.

9Mounties07

Elite
🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢

First lady Dr. Jill Biden to lead US delegation to the Paris Olympics​

CNN
BETSY KLEIN, CNN
July 12, 2024 at 10:41 AM
6777ee6350f1d03045da02014a7e1cf7

Andrew Harnik/Getty Images
First lady Dr. Jill Biden will lead the US delegation to the Olympic Games opening ceremony in Paris later this month, the White House announced Friday, cheering on America’s athletes on behalf of the Biden administration.
The opening ceremony is on July 26. Second gentleman Doug Emhoff will lead the delegation to the closing ceremony on August 11, the White House said in a statement. Sen. Tammy Duckworth of Illinois and Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra will lead delegations to the Paralympic Games opening and closing ceremonies, respectively, later in August.
Biden is also expected to attend some Olympics events during her trip to Paris, a White House official said.
Her attendance comes at a pivotal moment for her husband’s candidacy, as a growing number of Democrats have called on the president to step aside. Jill Biden remains the president’s closest adviser and fiercest protector, wielding influence in the White House and campaign. She has been an active surrogate on the campaign trail, criss-crossing the country on his behalf as she works to bolster his support with key coalitions.
Pos

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

Alec Baldwin’s Rust shooting trial dismissed after lawyers say evidence was withheld​

Story by Dani Anguiano in Santa Fe
• 54m

Alec Baldwin reacts after the judge threw out the involuntary manslaughter case on Friday. Photograph: AP

Alec Baldwin reacts after the judge threw out the involuntary manslaughter case on Friday. Photograph: AP© Photograph: AP
Alec Baldwin’s involuntary manslaughter trial came to a dramatic end on Friday, after a New Mexico judge dismissed the case against the actor and found that the state had improperly withheld evidence related to how live rounds of ammunition ended up on the film set where the cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was fatally shot.

Roofers Tested 17 Gutter Guards...Here's What They Discovered

Just days after courtroom proceedings had begun, Judge Mary Marlowe Sommer ruled in favor of the defense and agreed that the charges against Baldwin should be dropped, finding that the state had concealed evidence that would have been favorable to the actor. The dismissal, made with prejudice, puts an end to the involuntary manslaughter case against Baldwin.

“The state’s willful withholding of information was intentional and deliberate,” Sommer said. “There is no way for the court to right this wrong.”

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

inFredible

Elite
Seems to me that Joe is fighting off an insurrection from the ruling class instigators. The man is the duly selected representative of his party, through winning the primary process.
Now the powers behind the scenes are encouraging his over through, I wonder if they will be charged or arrested for trying to orchestrate a coup?

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

Alec Baldwin’s Rust shooting trial dismissed after lawyers say evidence was withheld​

Story by Dani Anguiano in Santa Fe
• 54m

Alec Baldwin reacts after the judge threw out the involuntary manslaughter case on Friday. Photograph: AP

Alec Baldwin reacts after the judge threw out the involuntary manslaughter case on Friday. Photograph: AP© Photograph: AP
Alec Baldwin’s involuntary manslaughter trial came to a dramatic end on Friday, after a New Mexico judge dismissed the case against the actor and found that the state had improperly withheld evidence related to how live rounds of ammunition ended up on the film set where the cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was fatally shot.

Roofers Tested 17 Gutter Guards...Here's What They Discovered's What They Discovered

Just days after courtroom proceedings had begun, Judge Mary Marlowe Sommer ruled in favor of the defense and agreed that the charges against Baldwin should be dropped, finding that the state had concealed evidence that would have been favorable to the actor. The dismissal, made with prejudice, puts an end to the involuntary manslaughter case against Baldwin.

“The state’s willful withholding of information was intentional and deliberate,” Sommer said. “There is no way for the court to right this wrong.”
The entire justice system is politicized.

Latest posts

Top Bottom