Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Regarding the memes about food, years of eating supermarket food and I went up to 93 kg and BMI 32 and moderate heart blockage.

A few years of takeaway everyday and 70 kg currently, BMI 23, no more heart blockage and no cholesterol issues. It costs more but is actually healthier.
Please speak American.

We didn’t win two world wars to have covert “stones” and “cubits” into real measurements.

Last edited:

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
Regarding the memes about food, years of eating supermarket food and I went up to 93 kg and BMI 32 and moderate heart blockage.

A few years of takeaway everyday and 70 kg currently, BMI 23, no more heart blockage and no cholesterol issues. It costs more but is actually healthier.
Please define “supermarket food” and “takeaway”

TIA, sir

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ftbllaaron.gif

Mungri

Elite
Please define “supermarket food” and “takeaway”

TIA, sir
Supermarket stuff - regular highly processed carbs and sugar stuff.

Takeaway - fried or baked, focusing on more meat less carbs and max limit of 1600 kcal a day.

Additionally with a kitchen full of supermarket foods, I couldn't stop snacking, a big issue a lot of people have. With takeaway I control what I have in a daily singular meal.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
Supermarket stuff - regular highly processed carbs and sugar stuff.

Takeaway - fried or baked, focusing on more meat less carbs and max limit of 1600 kcal a day.

Additionally with a kitchen full of supermarket foods, I couldn't stop snacking, a big issue a lot of people have. With takeaway I control what I have in a daily singular meal.
Ah copy that. Thank you. The confusion for me (in case you’d like to know) is we get all of our healthy food from “supermarkets” too. “Takeaway” sounds like restaurant food, which is some of the most unhealthy food available over here.

Last edited:

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

You can’t make money off of rebuilding the grid and raising rates if there isn’t significant damage.
From Wayne Root
I'm on record 100x in past 2 weeks saying Biden is going/finished/kaput/will be replaced...no matter what BS he says about "I'm going nowhere. I'm gonna finish the job." All posturing while wife Jill extorts $100+ million out of DNC & Dem donors. Biden has been grifter his whole life. Spent his life extorting China & Ukraine. Now extorting desperate Democrats & US taxpayers for $100+ MM exit package. Jill knows he's going to nursing home for dementia any day. She needs $100+ MM to live life like queen for next 20+ years alone.
He and his family already got that exit package. Send him straight to the home. Put him in one with an ice cream machine and he’ll be happy.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
PSA- if you are even remotely a fan of the Grateful Dead, stop everything you’re doing and arrange to see Dead and Company at the Sphere before their residency expires. Wow.

Most incredible show I’ve ever seen. Words can’t even begin to describe it. You just have to experience it.

Only downside, buddies and I discussed at breakfast this morning that it’s pretty much ruined any other live music event we could ever experience in the future.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
PSA- if you are even remotely a fan of the Grateful Dead, stop everything you’re doing and arrange to see Dead and Company at the Sphere before their residency expires. Wow.

Most incredible show I’ve ever seen. Words can’t even begin to describe it. You just have to experience it.

Only downside, buddies and I discussed at breakfast this morning that it’s pretty much ruined any other live music event we could ever experience in the future.
I can’t imagine the stench of weed in the place

Top Bottom