Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Yes. It is hard to predict. I’m guessing the 5 days or so in Camp David they were giving sleeping drugs so he sleeps in the day, waking him up a hour or so prior, giving him the cocktail to pump him up, then practice the debate at 7 with the questions already forwarded to his team.
I think it will be good for Trump to let sleepy joe ramble and mess up on his own. Hopefully he frustrates the moderators and the end up asking Joe the questions out of order, or even a new question.

He will probably have an earpiece so he can just repeat

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
She was kicked off for having too many bags and made it about something else. If the Tranny got pissed about misgendering who cares, but the bag thing pisses me off. Follow the rules, I fly too much and see these assholes all the time.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^this is getting close to home. Had been arrested, then released "to appear in Philadelphia, lives in Troy with no job but a car and a home...bullshit

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder

^^this is getting close to home. Had been arrested, then released "to appear in Philadelphia, lives in Troy with no job but a car and a home...bullshit
I just got back home from getting 1/2 of my 6 pack from NY for the summer. Between all the jews and immigrants, it’s a different world.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I just got back home from getting 1/2 of my 6 pack from NY for the summer. Between all the jews and immigrants, it’s a different world.
The city's suck, starting to get a smattering around us. Orthodox Jews use to stop when traveling between Montreal and NYC, so not much difference. Now for the "immigrants", they are showing up more and more, particularly from the "Mediterranean " areas.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^ no mental illness here"

Or here🙄

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
The city's suck, starting to get a smattering around us. Orthodox Jews use to stop when traveling between Montreal and NYC, so not much difference. Now for the "immigrants", they are showing up more and more, particularly from the "Mediterranean " areas.
I was in Liberty. small town USA. Any person who comes here legally that wants to be a producer and find a better future for his blood line is ok in my book. Just assimilate to American culture, not western values.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I was in Liberty. small town USA. Any person who comes here legally that wants to be a producer and find a better future for his blood line is ok in my book. Just assimilate to American culture, not western values.
Grew up in Saratoga, have always had Hispanics due to the track. Most good people making a living. Further North now, lots in the landscaping / building trades who work their asses off. Here for the right reasons and good on them. Unfortunately with so many let in now unvetted we have started having issues. Those who have been here for years don't like it

Last edited:

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Told wife debate was tonight
Love of my life said " I hope they arrest Biden on stage for the whole world to see"
I am going on a hike at 4 and then I have an 8 o'clock tee time. Midnight sun baby! Let me know how it goes. Will not be watching 1 second of that circus but counting on the LAC to post any highlights! Skol!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Makes you wonder why DJT even agreed to this farce. He has nothing to gain as the lines are drawn, the die cast. The whole thing is a hocus pocus charade. I' m tired of it all. Skol!

I like telling Dems on social media that Trump just isn't hard enough for me. A lot of corrupt people would be made examples of

I'd blow the lid off the entire operation if I had any power to do it. Let the chips fall where they may

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom