Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary
Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 8.20.48 PM.png

Q just hit a six year delta right on the nose:

#1588-#1599

JA flying into Bangkok on June 26 a free man.

Now the Crowdstrike report and the 'House of Cards' built upon it are in true danger, if somehow they don't stop JA from revealing how he actually received the DNC emails.

And no, it wasn't from 'Russian hackers'.

But some people, because they think Q is dumb or evil, will instantly dismiss all this, even as they watch what develops with the Seth Rich case and the Crowdstrike report and the "RussiaGate Hoax" now that JA is a free man and is likely headed straight for his dead drop files.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Do you remember when President Trump said in 2020, under Joe Biden….-Inflation will go to a new record high.
Gas prices will reach a new record high.
We will no longer be energy independent.
China and Russia will no longer respect us.
Our borders will be wide open, and our Country invaded by criminals from all over the world.
HE WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING!

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

NEW: CNN shows how their new microphones will work for the debate tomorrow, a move that is likely designed to help assist 81-year-old Joe Biden.

The 'high tech' microphones have green lights which will tell Biden and Trump whether their mic is on or not.

If the light is off but the candidate tries to talk, the sound of their voice won't make it to the viewers watching on TV.

This is hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^lot more than B12 and Adderall^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^we're doomed^^

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

NEW: CNN shows how their new microphones will work for the debate tomorrow, a move that is likely designed to help assist 81-year-old Joe Biden.

The 'high tech' microphones have green lights which will tell Biden and Trump whether their mic is on or not.

If the light is off but the candidate tries to talk, the sound of their voice won't make it to the viewers watching on TV.

This is hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

Trump should pull a Scott weiland

34ef3a0e31d0364

This is going to be a total shit show. Trump is going to talk about whatever he wants with his limited time while being interrupted and shut down by the moderators. Biden is going to stand there and shake his head and chuckle. Let’s not forget, last time the expectations for Biden were so low that they claimed victory and canceled the remaining debates when Biden managed to not get lost on the stage. Biden has gone downhill fast over the last four years. Should be interesting to see what cnn does to protect him.

9Mounties07

Elite

34ef3a0e31d0364

This is going to be a total shit show. Trump is going to talk about whatever he wants with his limited time while being interrupted and shut down by the moderators. Biden is going to stand there and shake his head and chuckle. Let’s not forget, last time the expectations for Biden were so low that they claimed victory and canceled the remaining debates when Biden managed to not get lost on the stage. Biden has gone downhill fast over the last four years. Should be interesting to see what cnn does to protect him.
I would love for him to bring out a blowhorn as a prop

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

34ef3a0e31d0364

Yes. It is hard to predict. I’m guessing the 5 days or so in Camp David they were giving sleeping drugs so he sleeps in the day, waking him up a hour or so prior, giving him the cocktail to pump him up, then practice the debate at 7 with the questions already forwarded to his team.
I think it will be good for Trump to let sleepy joe ramble and mess up on his own. Hopefully he frustrates the moderators and the end up asking Joe the questions out of order, or even a new question.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Yes. It is hard to predict. I’m guessing the 5 days or so in Camp David they were giving sleeping drugs so he sleeps in the day, waking him up a hour or so prior, giving him the cocktail to pump him up, then practice the debate at 7 with the questions already forwarded to his team.
I think it will be good for Trump to let sleepy joe ramble and mess up on his own. Hopefully he frustrates the moderators and the end up asking Joe the questions out of order, or even a new question.
I'm gonna feel so cheap and dirty when I have to have CNN on my tv.

Top Bottom