Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
So much for the white supremacy narrative going around

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
So much for the white supremacy narrative going around

Silly me. I thought the OBiden's blocked the sales of LNG.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Who is paid to follow cows around and sniff their farts?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Not DDT. It's a fumigant.

Interesting about DDT. I worked with a man who's father had several 55 gallon barrels of DDT when the ban arrived. The gov't told him he couldn't dispose of them as there were no places to dispose of it. Nor did the gov't want it. NOr could he use it unitl exhausted. Rather, they told his father he basically had to store those drums in his barn forever.

Of course. You know the soup lines formed during the Great Depression.

The government was exterminating cattle and hogs, throwing away grains, etc. all in an attempt to push prices back up. They’d rather you starve is the point. Fuck em.

Goldhedge

Legendary
SBPC Executive Director Mike Pierce said that "two different gangs of right-wing Attorneys General" had created "a recipe for chaos across the student loan system," before urging Cardona to "look past this partisan lawfare and protect borrowers" by "shutting the student loan system down until borrowers have access to the rights they were promised under the law."

In other words, "shutting the student loan system down" until they can conjure up another scheme to force payments on those who have already paid their's off.

SBPC Deputy Executive Director Persis Yu said. Where do they find people with names like this? I'm guessing she/he/it/they/them has pink hair and a nose ring...and steals bags in airports.
A speculation of mine:

Student loans, or 'loans in general', while not considered 'income', will be considered 'taxable income' if the government pays them off....

Of course. You know the soup lines formed during the Great Depression.

The government was exterminating cattle and hogs, throwing away grains, etc. all in an attempt to push prices back up. They’d rather you starve is the point. Fuck em.
"Food is a weapon" The UN

9Mounties07

Elite
Depends on source of oils. All vegetable oils are inflammatory to the body. Coconut would be the least inflammatory. Most olive oils are pure bullshit in the USA. I cut all vegetable oils out. Only sources of fat are animal. Hope this helps.
Is bacon grease considered oil…thanks in advance

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom