Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 216868
Edelstein, a nice Irish name. The cabal, err nephilim death cult err Synagogue of Satan run in tight circles. Skol!
That should be mistrial level slap right there. It's like the Rittenhouse trial when the prosecutor attacked Kyle taking his 1st amendment as proof of guilt... that judge sent the jury out and spanked the prosecutor.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
FBI(aka Feds) being authorized to use deadly for against USS(aka Feds) is standard procedure?

It would be like the Sheriff’s office being authorized to shoot City Police.

NO! it’s just one piece of a briefing that goes over statute and case law for the justification of deadly force.

Holy hell, I should’ve just stayed silent on this.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

For presidential records, Trump was allowed to have under the Presidential Records Act. While Garland secretly colluded with Biden over his stolen classified records, Biden illegally shared with his ghostwriter for his $8 million book. It’s even worse that Biden and Garland authorized this raid on Trump, knowing deadly force is “standard protocol.”

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

It also involved competing equities between federal agencies (FBI & USSS) with equal statutory claims to interrupt the other’s activities. Anyone telling you otherwise is either dumb or playing dumb. I’ve done more deconfliction with Russians in a foreign op I did for the USSS than the FBI did in their search warrant at MAL. Only a dumbass would pitch the “it’s the standard paperwork” line. Go serve a search warrant at the White House in the cocaine case while filling out your “standard paperwork” and see how that works out for you. Wake up.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

she is facing up to 50 years in prison for helping to bring election challenges in Arizona. By a DA that “won” her race by 207 votes with 9,000 votes left, they refuse to count. This is what the Gestapo looks like. The best way to show people just how “legitimate” the 2020 election was is to intimidate, harass, and try to imprison lawyers who filed legal challenges about its legitimacy. This is America. This is happening in America. Are people getting where we are?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^It can't be constitutional to selectively pay off debt of selective folks can it?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^give them $20 an hour^^

^^Can't believe Shamel did this

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

It also involved competing equities between federal agencies (FBI & USSS) with equal statutory claims to interrupt the other’s activities. Anyone telling you otherwise is either dumb or playing dumb. I’ve done more deconfliction with Russians in a foreign op I did for the USSS than the FBI did in their search warrant at MAL. Only a dumbass would pitch the “it’s the standard paperwork” line. Go serve a search warrant at the White House in the cocaine case while filling out your “standard paperwork” and see how that works out for you. Wake up.

Hmmmm

Top Bottom