Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Dumb Ass steals the only fucking car in the parking lot without air-bags :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 216878

The joys of living in a gentrified neighborhood.
Presumably the injured girl was the driver's gf or latest baby momma. She should remember that the bf ran away rather than help treat her injuries. The onlookers could have seriously injured the girl grabbing and pulling her out of the car when there was no fire or other life threatening issue.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1716395637270.png

1716395716352.png

I think any male who would knock that wildebeast up should apologize to civilization for extending the gene pool

leonardo-dicaprio-clapping.gif

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 216880

View attachment 216881

I think any male who would knock that wildebeast up should apologize to civilization for extending the gene pool
You couldn't even get a donkey in Mexico to do that.

Goldhedge

Legendary

Birds of a feather...

What was Trump's reasoning for not getting a presidential portrait?
They only do a portrait after they finish serving in office.

Wow.

AOC just spilled the beans on the Deep State’s entire plan.

This was never about justice. It was always about keeping Trump bogged down with an endless stream of phony cases, so he cannot campaign and to smear him in the media.

It’s coordinated election interference.

All of this is one giant plot, spearheaded by the Biden White House, to manipulate the American People, and prevent Trump from reclaiming office.

This is not “democracy”. This is fascism.

Yeah, that's really working ain't it...

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Legendary
Presumably the injured girl was the driver's gf or latest baby momma. She should remember that the bf ran away rather than help treat her injuries. The onlookers could have seriously injured the girl grabbing and pulling her out of the car when there was no fire or other life threatening issue.
A seat belt would have come in handy...

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Mike Brown would be in prison if Officer Wilson didn't save us money
I think you'll see more people shot and killed by policemen, like the video above and Brown. Police officers can no longer treat these attackers with kid gloves. In the video above the police shouted 3x not to continue running towards him. I'm sure that won't sit well with the George Floyd type agitators but the policeman goes home to his law abiding family everyday/night.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

I'm sure some liberal forum shopped judge will declare OBiden must be on the Ohio ballot. Tell the OBiden campaign they can be on the ballot in return for the WH to intervene in NYC and GA to drop the suits they coordinated.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

Wow.

AOC just spilled the beans on the Deep State’s entire plan.

This was never about justice. It was always about keeping Trump bogged down with an endless stream of phony cases, so he cannot campaign and to smear him in the media.

It’s coordinated election interference.

All of this is one giant plot, spearheaded by the Biden White House, to manipulate the American People, and prevent Trump from reclaiming office.

This is not “democracy”. This is fascism.

Did she just figure this out?

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
View attachment 216880

View attachment 216881

Nice shootin.

Top Bottom