Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I’m NOT standing up for those fucks, but that is all standard procedure for an operations plan.
Also, they are not using the term “engage” as it is being interpreted. That’s more federal bullshit jargon that just means “talk” to the USSS. Regardless, they should be disbanded. Unless something else more convincing is released, that is more than likely a nothing burger. If there’s more to it, I’ll eat my crow pie.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Thune is just a younger Mitch.

Thune and Cornyn are up to their eyeballs in the deep state. You don't get to be high up in the leadership without being a member.

Is she as upset with what the NY judge is doing to the press in a US courtroom?

Damn, we going to beat Florida's ass in Jacksonville and in federal court!!!

I hope all those who sign players to NIL deals go bankrupt. No HS player is worth millions.

Seasidedawg

Elite
Founder
Neil Cavuto just interrupted Trump speaking at the courthouse in order to interview Alejandro Mayorkas about the reintroduction of the boarder bill. Basically said fuck you to the viewers and told us to go watch Trump on the streaming app. I only turned to this shit show of a network because it was the only place I might be able to hear Trump’s comments live.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Frontier Naggers*

Apparently they enjoy flying French Airlines like...

Spirit - pronounced "Spir-i"

Frontier - pronounced "Fron-tae"

These airlines serve fine French Champagne like...

Andre - pronounced "An-dray"

If you don't believe me look at how much "genuine" Louis Vuitton - pronounced "Luey-vootaun" luggage comes off the baggage carrousel on these luxury airlines.

I mean why not everyone is first class on these flights.

Last edited:

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
There is absolutely fucking nothing STANDARD about executing a search warrant on a President with 24/7 Secret Service protection.

GTFOH with that bullshit.
Easy bro, I 100% agree with that statement, just giving some context. Again, like I said — maybe this was more than what they normally do. I’ve been on Fed SW. deadly force was briefed on a 100% financial fraud scam on a million dollar home.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
7e44974c-4aae-4de3-a9db-004610575dab.jpg

43e27adb-20ad-414e-a932-49b17377a35c.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom