Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
FxDrpDMWcAA26OG

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
They have to set that example so the rest will see what happens when you oppose the Leviathan.
Garland told DC prosecutor Graves to get him a charge and conviction of Sedition because he didn't have one so SP Smith could charge Pres Trump with Sedition and point to the Rhodes conviction as proof of Sedition. IMO

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Garland told DC prosecutor Graves to get him a charge and conviction of Sedition because he didn't have one so SP Smith could charge Pres Trump with Sedition and point to the Rhodes conviction as proof of Sedition. IMO
Dems are cutthroat and the uniparty GOP is full of pillow biters that do literally nothing when they command the full govt. Idiots.

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
It breaks my heart. God bless to all of you and yours who’ve made the ultimate sacrifice for the rest of us. This is when I pray that their families will be recompensed for their pain and suffering. I hope every piece of shit that’s fine with sacrificing our kids for their financial and political gain burns forever in hell. Fvck ‘em!

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
:rolleyes: NY Jurors....Holy Fuck.....

Black Woman Fired for Being Late 47-Times Awarded Millions by Manhattan Jury Because Racism or Something​

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Gateway Pundit Exclusive: Stewart Rhodes Responds to Insensitive Comments by Matt Gaetz in First Interview Since Sentencing – “Everything I Did was Honorable – He Needs to Fix That” – AUDIO​

Top Bottom