Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary
FxFGrS5WwAQSggv

big (1).gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

utv2316

Elite
Founder
At this point you should start your own thread. I finally recalled the ignore button. Please exit stage left!
I agree with Viking. You are a disgrace to TN. You should not be allowed to breathe the air of my great state. Go start your own thread and talk to yourself.
Maybe Liz Cheney will respond to you - or Jeb Bush or Pence or another dumb sack of crap

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
What a Fucking Dumb Ass!!!

He'd been Director of NAID since 1984 - Trump didn't "pick him" now should have fired him 100% though at the time that would have been political suicide

Carry on Troll-Boi
Yeah, he could have fired him for the people or worry about the politics. Oh wait, but didn’t matter at all either way!

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
What a Fucking Dumb Ass!!!

He'd been Director of NAID since 1984 - Trump didn't "pick him" now should have fired him 100% though at the time that would have been political suicide

Carry on Troll-Boi
Trump cannot directly fire Fauci, who is not a presidential appointee. Theoretically, Trump could pressure Fauci’s boss, Dr. Francis Collins, or Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar to do so. Even discounting Fauci’s scientific legacy, taking that step would be politically extraordinary considering a Republican president, George W. Bush, awarded Fauci the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Fauci also has considerable bipartisan support in Congress.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
As reported earlier, conservatives were taken back on Thursday night after Rep. Matt Gaetz told a Twitter Space gathering that he was not “particularly aggrieved” after Oath Keepers founder and President Stewart Rhodes was sentenced to 18 years in prison for alleged seditious conspiracy and “terrorism” on January 6, 2021.

Rep. Matt Gaetz said, “He stood before a jury. They had every Constitutional privilege afforded defendants. They were found guilty of seditious conspiracy and if they were trying seriously to overthrow the government, 1.) they’re idiots. 2.) They had no chance, and 3.) they probably deserve some punishment. I thought that the sentences would be less than they were, so I was a bit surprised by the duration but I wasn’t particularly aggrieved by them.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom