Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^sounds racist^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^If you're a drug addict on the streets of Portland, and you get free food, free housing, free water, free needles, and have $2 fentanyl, why would you put yourself into treatment if you don't have to go?”^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
c64143864b69d1925e48794375473bba.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^papa pedo Joe is so proud of him^^

^^Cheers^^

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Fuck'em they did it to themselves unless you are just a landlord then Bless your heart.
I have no problem with companies having to pay the full fare of their lease with or without bodies in the office. The problem arises when those leases are up for renewal and businesses only want/need 1/3 of the space. A lot of NYC landlord will have to take a haircut going forward. But, the gov't authorities will not alter their quest for tax revenue. Will just force more people to leave NYC.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
I have no problem with companies having to pay the full fare of their lease with or without bodies in the office. The problem arises when those leases are up for renewal and businesses only want/need 1/3 of the space. A lot of NYC landlord will have to take a haircut going forward. But, the gov't authorities will not alter their quest for tax revenue. Will just force more people to leave NYC.
This is exactly what my company is doing now. Office that fits 150 and have 10-20 people show up each day, the rest are remote. Some buildings are starting to put in gyms for building occupants, free coffee, conferencing centers, etc., in hopes of getting people back in.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
This is exactly what my company is doing now. Office that fits 150 and have 10-20 people show up each day, the rest are remote. Some buildings are starting to put in gyms for building occupants, free coffee, conferencing centers, etc., in hopes of getting people back in.
The companies to a certain extent brought this on themselves but succumbing to, going along with and embracing the idiotic edicts around Wuhan Charlie.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Some people ask me if I use Organic pesticides. I tell them 95% of the pesticides I use are organic in origin...meaning they are made via organic chemistry.

Maybe it’s just that I’m a grouchy bastard. It’s a stupid term. What, the non-organic vegetables are carbon free? You know what, a lot of these leftists frog lickers would probably flock to the “non-organic” foods of you labeled them as “carbon free veggies”. They could save money and save the environment because “ uh derrrr carbon ummmm bad derrrrr.”

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Maybe it’s just that I’m a grouchy bastard. It’s a stupid term. What, the non-organic vegetables are carbon free? You know what, a lot of these leftists frog lickers would probably flock to the “non-organic” foods of you labeled them as “carbon free veggies”. They could save money and save the environment because “ uh derrrr carbon ummmm bad derrrrr.”
For me, organic means no pesticides and non-GMO. Grass fed beef, etc. Organic milk and butter taste better jmho. Skol!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
There is/was a local "organic" guy on the radio who always championed alternative methods of pest (weed, insects, birds, etc.) elimination. One time a question by a caller was about using diatomaceous earth (DE) to treat termites. The caller even told the organic guy that the label for DE precluded its use on termites. The organic guy told the caller to use it anyway and if anyone asked say that they were using it to kill cockroaches which were on the label. One big problem, it is a violation of federal law to use a pesticide in violation of its label restrictions.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I love how you post your own retarded tweets on here. Keep them coming!

Oh if I wanted to post retarded tweets I’d just post pics of you.

For the millionth time retard you are in a fucking conspiracy thread.

As a benevolent moderator I’ll allow you to start your own thread just for retarded faggots like you to have your own “Safe Space”.

Quit drooling ITT or GTFO

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Wow, that law unwittingly gets broken a ton. Especially in spring and fall.
Sure it does. Most people never read the labels anyway. The stuff I've been asked to do or have seen being done in violation of the label is massive. I've had many people tell me "if 1 oz/per gallon is good, then 3 oz/gal will work 3x as fast." No it doesn't but it does contaminate the environment above "safe" levels. If used indoors they breathe that a long time.

When we did a lot of Sec 8 complexes, many tenants just said to spray the chemical over all their dishes in their cabinets. They said they were going to wash all their dishes afterwards. Then you look over at the sink and see mold growing on the dirty dishes already there and you knew they wouldn't wash their dishes if they were sprayed or not sprayed. One chap had a half eaten pan of corn on the stove. It had more dead cockroaches in it than corn kernels. He must have been one of Bill Gates' first adherents to the benefits of insect protein.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I've seen predictions that half of NYC retail space will empty... and that is counting the space in use not the empty space included.

Latest posts

Top Bottom