Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Trans nonsense ain't gonna fly in Missouri anymore.

The majority party in the Missouri Senate began the 2023 legislative session determined to tackle tough issues. Few topics have received more attention this year than the contentious issues involving transgender youth. This week, the Senate advanced two bills addressing these concerns. One bill protects children from irreversible medical treatments for gender dysphoria, while the other ensures fair competition for female student athletes.

I’ve heard from many of you in the district about how important it was to you to get these bills passed this year. I’m happy to report the Missouri Senate has done its part. The two bills approved by the Senate still need to be passed by the House of Representatives and signed by the governor, but we’re closer to getting this legislative work done.

Senate Bill 39 establishes guidelines for transgender athletes’ participation in school sports. The legislation would prevent biological males from competing against biological females in competitions intended for female athletes. That means a transgender female – a student whose birth certificate indicates they were born male, but later underwent gender transition treatments – would not be allowed to compete in an athletic competition designated for female athletes. Girls would, however, still be allowed to compete in boys’ sports if no girls’ competition was available.

During my time as a school superintendent and principal, I always attended our sporting events and enjoyed seeing students compete to be the best they can be. Participating in school sports instills discipline and builds character in young athletes, but it’s essential the games are fair. That’s the reason there are separate male and female divisions in athletic competitions. It would not be fair to let boys go head-to-head against girls, due to the obvious physical advantage the male athlete enjoys. Unfortunately, that’s exactly what happens when a transgender female participates in school sports intended for biological females. It’s just not fair. Passage of SB 39 will make sure that no student will be robbed of competitive fairness when competing.

Senate Bill 49 would prohibit health care providers from performing gender transition surgeries, prescribing puberty blockers or providing hormone therapy treatments to minor children. Titled the “Save Adolescents from Experimentation (SAFE) Act,” the bill took on additional urgency earlier this year after a whistleblower accused a St. Louis clinic of performing irreversible gender transition procedures on minors without adequate counseling or clear explanations of the long-term consequences. The legislation passed by the Senate this week will help protect children from these type of irreversible procedures.

Protecting children will always be a priority of mine. As a mother, grandmother and educator, I’ve worked with and fought for children my entire life. I’ll continue to do that as your state senator..

utv2316

Elite
Founder
Is
Trump appointed Wray, Pompeo, Mattis... You guys aren't paying attention to what he does only what he says. I was just as guilty but no more. He was only appointed to get conservatives to take the death shot and it failed for the most part. Wake up people
Is that your take on what Trump did? Were you not paying attention to peace in the world , the US once again being a leader, the economy, no longer being energy dependent , exposure of pedos?

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Dick Nixon 1973
Harry Truman in 1950 for me. Of course, I never paid attention to politics until I was in HS or when KennedyLBJ was in office, or when they were trying to send my ass to VietNam.
That is 12 different Presidents since I started seeing and studying how their governance in office affected my parents, me, and later my family.
Regan did well with our economy as did Bill Clinton with the help of Newt and a Pub house all the others not so much until Trump. He even with the things you listed had the country in the best shape in my lifetime.
All of them fool us, some straight up lie but I always test them as to how my family and I are doing under a President.
I learned early on that you never confuse effort with results and keep track of promises broken by a President.
I will support Trump in 2024. Not interested in having a debate once a man passes age 70 a change of mind rarely if ever happens.
I like your organizational idea but sadly most people follow we need a strong leader to lead it and Pres Trump is the only person at this time who could possibly pull it together.

Pineapple

Legendary
Well I heard old @Pineapple couldn't hit the broadside of barn with a scoop shovel, so there is that fact, I think we are safe. Big Abrams is, that would take somebody like a Tyrone Biggs
avatars-000331703648-nroyhh-t500x500.jpg
I’d make that fat bitch become a Trump voter.

Pineapple

Legendary
I remember when Adrian Peterson went to ou to allegedly play for national championships because he thought he couldn’t at Texas and then VY won one at Texas and AD didn’t ever get to play for one. It’s been a long draught for the trailer park.
I remember when Charlie Strong was your God and went 5-7 every year. Then I remember Tom Herman doing the same. Now you have the drink Sarkisian.

You really want to talk shit over one win? Typical Whorn. You know what’s coming.

Harry Truman in 1950 for me. Of course, I never paid attention to politics until I was in HS or when KennedyLBJ was in office, or when they were trying to send my ass to VietNam.
That is 12 different Presidents since I started seeing and studying how their governance in office affected my parents, me, and later my family.
Regan did well with our economy as did Bill Clinton with the help of Newt and a Pub house all the others not so much until Trump. He even with the things you listed had the country in the best shape in my lifetime.
All of them fool us, some straight up lie but I always test them as to how my family and I are doing under a President.
I learned early on that you never confuse effort with results and keep track of promises broken by a President.
I will support Trump in 2024. Not interested in having a debate once a man passes age 70 a change of mind rarely if ever happens.
I like your organizational idea but sadly most people follow we need a strong leader to lead it and Pres Trump is the only person at this time who could possibly pull it together.
If Trump is the nominee I will vote for him also. What choice do we have? This country is beyond being saved at the ballot box. We are surrounded and they control every institution.

Ok so we create some kind of American Citizen Union where if you don't represent us and promise billions to Ukraine of our money that we don't want to pay, we just dont fund you. Our country is being run by an old pedo that is shitting his pants and bunch of indoctrinated kids right out of college.

As a Benevolent Moderator I fuck with everyone - zero discrimination policy.
Hardy har har I guess. It doesn't suit you though being a punk bitch.
YES we do!!!

You are that guy "Fawkes"

You told us right there in your Avatar.

Do you think we're fucking illiterate?
If you think that's what you need to do ok. Am I allowed to talk back?

Top Bottom