Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^so much for white people leading the World, what an embarrassing photo

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

46124dde66f6df6cd1bee5b19d822d93.jpg

7974856e275c5ace62e9d58231e40f79.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^can we pick the city?^^

2ff791cb54b786d6dbd0ec2cd4c54e2a.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
This interview is mind blowing. Strong evidence that Covid injections are a product of the DoD using big pharma as a front.

Excellent presentation of technical data as to what we are seeing and why as it relates to deteriorating immune systems and turbo cancers. Additional (and convincing) evidence that suggests both Covid and the injections are bio weapons created and administered by the DoD.

I know they are a bit long but I think both are well worth your time which is why I’m sharing here.

Ok I just finished the first one.

@racernhra Is CORRECT

I don’t care if the first one is an hour and the second one one hour and a half.

Find the time this weekend to watch this and spread the word it sums up perfectly.

Everything is documented and super easy to understand or your “normie” friends!

Again

MUST WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you @racernhra

FreeMiner

Legendary
The US and the G7 group of nations have been pushed off their throne by the BRIC group of nations. Meaning the GDP or PPP of the BRIC has surpassed the G7 and the US.
The Pandemic Sanctions, the Russia Sanctions the Ukraine War have brought it to an end. The trend is up for BRIC and falling behind for the G7 and the US.
Biden promised more for Ukraine while in Canada. double down Joe.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Ok I just finished the first one.

@racernhra Is CORRECT

I don’t care if the first one is an hour and the second one one hour and a half.

Find the time this weekend to watch this and spread the word it sums up perfectly.

Everything is documented and super easy to understand or your “normie” friends!

Again

MUST WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you @racernhra
You bet brother.

That 2nd video is equally disturbing. I don’t post much because I know a lot has already been shared or is well known. These are new to me.

FreeMiner

Legendary
So Pine needle tea. This was suggested at the start of Covid and injections by Natural Healers and laughed off, by the experts.

RHT 3

Elite

I would not let one of these women operate on me. I need a man who's on his third divorce and needs the money so bad he focuses like an adderall overdosed robot.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Smart as Shit White Guys Do NOT Apply

Also

1679754852525.png

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
So Pine needle tea. This was suggested at the start of Covid and injections by Natural Healers and laughed off, by the experts.

That’s interesting. I kind of vaguely remember that now because it made me wonder about osha root and if it would work on Covid.

The stuff is amazing with respiratory sicknesses

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Well, I'm reading what attorneys and Desantis & other FLA politicians say about it, and they don't mesh with what you're saying at all. Sounds more like Trump talking points.
Desantis is the one who caved, so he would say that. Orange and Osceola counties are run by a bunch of libs so they would say that. It’s convenient to role with that being story.

But when push comes to shove and the calls come in to permitting and code enforcement from corporate in California, the mouse is going to get what he wants. The people overseeing Disney still get paid by Disney. I’m not reading this in the news. I seen it. It is very different from what it would be if they were overseen by Orange and Osceola.

And I can tell you that Disney facilities do not meet current building codes. (In fact they have their own building code.) Some because they are old, some because they got away with stuff, some because of the way they permit additions and construction in existing facilities. The counties (orange in particular) could have walked in on day one and denied certificate of occupancy to a very considerable portion of Disney facilities, both front and back of house. I’ve heard it first hand from inspectors - “This building does not meet code. I’ve never reviewed it before but now my name goes on the CO. I’m not signing until you correct the deficiencies to my standards.” Disney would have no choice but to agree to the impact fees or the parks could get shut down. And don’t even get me started on the site permitting process in Osceola but that would affect mostly new construction.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Pelosi upset because her Bishop refuses her Communion.
Nancy nobody wants your calloused horse collar anyway.
You already swore your fealty to Satan.

FreeMiner

Legendary
That’s interesting. I kind of vaguely remember that now because it made me wonder about osha root and if it would work on Covid.

The stuff is amazing with respiratory sicknesses
All pine trees produce this, it was also an old American Indian remedy. But there is no money to be made by Big Pharma in free pine needles.
My oldest son was coerced by his employer into the injections. My Grandma was a mountain woman and a natural healer. She taught me to ask questions. Many of the natural healing methods have benefit.

Top Bottom