Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Pence, Kushner, Fauci Pfizer and the Military were the key players. In convincing Trump to impose lock downs according to this article. Basically lying to him.

One thing about this narrative. Trump never “locked down” by order nor law. They sent out a request to slow the spread for 15 days.

Now he did waffle in public when Kemp etal governors began calling BS on any lockdowns they had self imposed under cdc guidance

Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary
Biden on another highly successful Foreign Caper in Canada. Thanks China instead of PM Trudeau.
It was probably the food. The dinner was Atlantic Cod Togues and Seal Flippers, Roast stuffed Mangolin from China with a Maple Syrup Glaze, They celebrate Trudeau's French culture with some cheezy greasy French fries called Poutine. Trudeau had a special French Chef flown in to cook the fries.
After that they had a hot tub together. But Biden shat in the tub. which caused a Diplomatic hub bub. But eventually they got it patched up. Joe kept calling Canada China. He thought he was in China.
Probably because both Trudeau and Biden are under investigation for Chinese bribery.

Joe King

Elite
One thing about this narrative. Trump never “locked down” by order nor law.
Exactly. The fed.gov has no authority to lock anyone down who hasn't committed a federal crime. They may have suggested it, or even recommended it, but it was the States themselves, their governors and health departments that ordered the lockdowns. That's why they varied so much from State to State. Had the fed.gov ordered them, it woulda been the same restrictions everywhere.

Just curious, but how many here actually complied with the lockdowns and stayed home? I was out and about every single day of the so-called lockdowns.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Exactly. The fed.gov has no authority to lock anyone down who hasn't committed a federal crime. They may have suggested it, or even recommended it, but it was the States themselves, their governors and health departments that ordered the lockdowns. That's why they varied so much from State to State. Had the fed.gov ordered them, it woulda been the same restrictions everywhere.

Just curious, but how many here actually complied with the lockdowns and stayed home? I was out and about every single day of the so-called lockdowns.
Ga ended school early in March & then shut down gyms, barber/beauty shops, etc then the state called BS around late May early June. Outside of Atl & a few other metro areas we went to normal from there on. Was sad to watch so much of this country & portions of this state go for 2 more years wearing masks afraid of their own shadows

FreeMiner

Legendary
Screenshot_20230324-175804_Brave-461x1024.jpg

FreeMiner

Legendary
Mattias Desmet, Belgian author of the 2022 book, The Psychology of Totalitarianism, proposed that a political faction subject to “mass formation psychosis” — the group hysteria that sets the scene for tyranny — would demand that the public swallow a cavalcade of increasingly absurd ideas in order to soften up their brains, so as to make it easier for leaders (influencers) to push them in any desired direction. I would propose that we have probably achieved peak brain-softening in this land.

JH Kunstler

FreeMiner

Legendary
Great. Just ever-lovin’pea-pickin’ great. In LA some sixty thousand people–who really knows?–sleep on the sidewalks, in tents, cardboard boxes, sleeping bags, or not much of anything. Others live in their cars. The same in San Fran, Seattle, St. Louis. There being no bathrooms, they defecate as the urge hits, and where. What choice do they have? Some are junkies, others crazy, many just with no jobs or jobs that don’t pay enough for a room.

Meanwhile Biden sends billions to Ukraine, lots of billions, our billions, while America crumbles within. A corrupt, senescent, second-rate lawyer mysteriously empowered to bankrupt his own country to benefit a corrupt, dirtball country of no importance to America.

How is this possible? Why do Americans tolerate it?

Because they have no choice. Americans have no influence over their government except in things that do not matter to that government.

Recently my stepdaughter Natalia, Mexican, went to Austin to visit friends. She returned and pronounced America a truly odd country. All the houses were the same, so how could you find your way home at night? And there were lots of people, she said, living under bridges and on the sidewalks. This she thought strange. She had never seen such a thing in Mexico. In twenty years, neither have I.

Meanwhile Biden sends fortunes to Ukraine. How is this? Couldn’t we have an American President? Just once? Someone who cares about people in his own country? No prospect of this is in sight

In America there are people, lots of them, who don´t have enough to eat, or barely do. Appalachia, the Rust Belt, the rural Deep South. I wonder whether Biden has enough to eat. I wonder whether he cares that many of his citizens do not. No, come to think of it, I don’t wonder. But he cares, cares deeply, about Ukraine.

America crumbles, but Biden is going to rebuild Ukraine. Our trains look like something out of Turner Classic Movies. The passenger versions, across the continent, are nice, slow but appealing as period pieces. Chatanooga Choochoo, all that. They are also primitive and badly maintained. We have had four freight derailments in a month or so.

No, make that five. This morning we read of another, in Arizona. This is Third World, pushing Fourth. But Biden is going to do what it takes, for as long as it takes. For Ukraine.

Fred Reed

racernhra

Elite
Founder
This interview is mind blowing. Strong evidence that Covid injections are a product of the DoD using big pharma as a front.

Excellent presentation of technical data as to what we are seeing and why as it relates to deteriorating immune systems and turbo cancers. Additional (and convincing) evidence that suggests both Covid and the injections are bio weapons created and administered by the DoD.

I know they are a bit long but I think both are well worth your time which is why I’m sharing here.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
This MF'er never stops he best STFU about the AC units in the South.

Biden admin cracks down on air conditioners as the war on appliances continues​

Fox News

The Biden administration announced its latest home appliance regulations this week, targeting air conditioners in an action it said would reduce the nation's carbon emissions.
The regulations, unveiled Thursday by the Department of Energy (DOE), finalize energy efficiency standards for home air conditioning units, or window air conditioners, and portable air cleaners.

The DOE said the move would cut air pollution and push consumer costs down by billions of dollars via energy savings.

"Today’s announcement builds on the historic actions President Biden took last year to strengthen outdated energy efficiency standards, which will help save on people’s energy bills and reduce our nation’s carbon footprint," Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm said in a statement.

"DOE will continue to engage with our public and private sector partners to finalize additional proposals like today’s that lower household energy costs and deliver the safer, healthier communities that every American deserves," she continued.

Over the last several months, meanwhile, the DOE has introduced a series of energy efficiency regulations impacting various home appliances including gas stoves, ovens, clothes washers, and refrigerators.
Critics have blasted the rules as federal overreach and unnecessary given that the industry has improved technology without government intervention. "What these mandates, what these standards, do is enforce a level of efficiency that doesn't make sense,"

Ben Lieberman, a senior fellow at the Competitive Enterprise Institute, told Fox News Digital in an interview last week. "And they compromise product quality. We've already seen this to an extent with cost of clothes washer standards."

"That's another problem — this is a regulatory program that's very long in the tooth and you're getting to the point where clothes washers — this might be the fifth time they've been regulated," he continued. "So we're really chasing after diminishing or nonexistent marginal returns."

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

I was deemed an essential worker, lol! I moved about freely with little regard for the safety of myself or others.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

I was exempt from the lockdown so I didn't comply.

Great group playing in a great venue, Gruene (Green) Hall.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

They will say he lost weight while hospitalized. He didn't lose cartilage in his ears.

If they looked with any seriousness they'd find lots of fraud. Start with Pfizer and Moderna. The test units themselves were bogus. Hospitals across the country participated by calling the flu Wuhan Charlie and admitting people to Wuhan wards just for the payday. My aunt was one they did that to. Never tested positive but was called Wuhan, placed in the Wuhan ward and released 5 days later saying it was most likely the flu.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
This MF'er never stops he best STFU about the AC units in the South.

Biden admin cracks down on air conditioners as the war on appliances continues​

Fox News

The Biden administration announced its latest home appliance regulations this week, targeting air conditioners in an action it said would reduce the nation's carbon emissions.

Over the last several months, meanwhile, the DOE has introduced a series of energy efficiency regulations impacting various home appliances including gas stoves, ovens, clothes washers, and refrigerators.
Land of the Free

Latest posts

Top Bottom