Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
Excuse me sir, there is a war of Putin aggression going on in Ukraine, trump is going to jail and it’s March Madness! You should be paying attention the to correct things.
OBEY Get back on CNN for the truth.

th

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
TIA I am sure I missed it due to my inability to pay attention or stay sober, but where is the link for the 2nd video.
This interview is mind blowing. Strong evidence that Covid injections are a product of the DoD using big pharma as a front.

Excellent presentation of technical data as to what we are seeing and why as it relates to deteriorating immune systems and turbo cancers. Additional (and convincing) evidence that suggests both Covid and the injections are bio weapons created and administered by the DoD.

I know they are a bit long but I think both are well worth your time which is why I’m sharing here.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder

Haven't looked yet but betting "eyepatch McCain" voted NO...

Fuck I was wrong

This bill establishes various rights of parents and guardians regarding the elementary or secondary school education of their children. Local educational agencies (LEAs) and schools must comply with the requirements of the bill in order to receive federal education funds.

Specifically, the bill requires schools to notify parents and guardians of their rights regarding the education of their children. These rights include the right to

• review the curriculum of their child's school;
  • meet with each teacher of their child at least twice each school year;
  • review the budget, including all revenues and expenditures, of their child's school;
  • inspect the books and other reading materials in the library of their child's school;
  • address the school board of the LEA;
  • receive information about violent activity in their child's school; and
  • know if their child is not grade-level proficient in reading or language arts at the end of 3rd grade.
Each LEA must (1) post on a publicly accessible website (or otherwise widely disseminate to the public) the curriculum for each grade level, and (2) include detailed budget information in its annual report card.

The bill provides for additional family educational and privacy rights, including by prohibiting schools from selling student information for commercial or financial gain.

An elementary school or a school consisting of only grades 5-8 must obtain parental consent before (1) changing a minor child's gender markers, pronouns, or preferred name on school forms; or (2) allowing a child to change the child's sex-based accommodations.

Crazy that so many pubes voted no, but then again, I guess it's not.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
All pine trees produce this, it was also an old American Indian remedy. But there is no money to be made by Big Pharma in free pine needles.
My oldest son was coerced by his employer into the injections. My Grandma was a mountain woman and a natural healer. She taught me to ask questions. Many of the natural healing methods have benefit.

Is he going to do the detox?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^where's his wife and family^^

I feel ya but think he is referring to something else. I will have to go back and find the link but if y’all recall, the US Military came up with a non-RNA vaccine for Covid a couple months after Big Pharm. He also touted Ivermectin and Hydrochoroquin

There's very little chance that COVID was the most dangerous thing they created. Gates and others have been telegraphing something much worse, and they've been trying to pin Trump as anti-vax for a long time, even after it was apparent the vax doesn't work against COVID. You may be right about the military vax (Omicron?) too, but he's referred to Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J by name, and he doesn't HAVE to openly tout it at every rally, even as he's booed by his own audience for it.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^WTF^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^SO THEY WERE KNOWINGLY DOING SO? ^^

Top Bottom