Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I feel ike youre the type of baseball player who gets up to bat without a bat or runs the wrong way and gets to 2nd base before you hear everybody telling you differently. Then comes back and explains it to your coach like it was the correct thing to do
I ran the bases at warp speed tho

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
That has been my assumption all along. While he has done some good optics type stuff in Florida, when it comes down to it, he is still part of the swamp IMO. When democrats start saying good things about someone and dem donors start throwing cash at them, no way should that person be a republican candidate for any office.
they both are.....bush and mccain "fought" each other. there are no "outsiders" IN the party brass

FreeMiner

Legendary
Bush backed, TPP backer, skull and bones, and a knight of malta. Never trust any of these nevermind all of them. SKOL!
Granddaddy Prescott Bush was a NAZI who financed Adolph Hitler and the NAZI Party. Real nice family. And his son GW gave us the NAZI style Patriot Act. In my opinion, and many will disagree GW is a disgrace.
George Washington would have had him shot or hanged as a Traitor to America.

stuffjacksays

Elite
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
Just read
Just read today a new article referencing the Putin Xi summit. A lot of deals made. Irag, Iran, Saudi have joined the BRICS and huge moves to buy and sell oil in Petro Yuan. Saudi committed 25% of their annual oil production to this arrangement. They will expand this trade deal into African countries as well.
Biden sanctioned USA and the EU out of the markets in the USA, the EU and the Global South. Man is a moron. The Petro Dollar is over probably as soon as they can get switched to Yuan.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Just read

Just read today a new article referencing the Putin Xi summit. A lot of deals made. Irag, Iran, Saudi have joined the BRICS and huge moves to buy and sell oil in Petro Yuan. Saudi committed 25% of their annual oil production to this arrangement. They will expand this trade deal into African countries as well.
Biden sanctioned USA and the EU out of the markets in the USA, the EU and the Global South. Man is a moron. The Petro Dollar is over probably as soon as they can get switched to Yuan.
We fucked the whole thing up. When Biden weaponized the SWIFT system and stole the reserves of the Russian central bank it meant every country knew their money wasn't save with the US. Losing the world reserve currency 3,2,1...

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
First, that is our southern flank, and there is no way to totally secure the border unless you do it the way I want to do it

Second, in general, the people of Mexico are super nice hard-working, very loving people. Unfortunately, the cartels are too powerful and the corruption too strong for them to overcome on their own. They need our help.

Finally, I love Mexico I love to travel to Mexico it’s one of the most beautiful places on the planet therefore, we save it!
We can help without sending the army.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Do you not realize what happened in the last election? The fucking polls have no connection with reality...they say whatever the controllers want them to say.
All part of the steal. When they outright rig and steal it with horseshit results, they point to polls and say nothing to see here. Polls already proved this was going to be the outcome.

FreeMiner

Legendary
We fucked the whole thing up. When Biden weaponized the SWIFT system and stole the reserves of the Russian central bank it meant every country knew their money wasn't save with the US. Losing the world reserve currency 3,2,1...
Yes Truth. Biden is a shitstain on a Great Nation. He will go down in history a Pariah.
When he is out of office he should be tried along with all the Biden Crime Family and Hung For Treason

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Who is we?

This stuff upsets me more than it probably should. I have a couple daughters at home and while only one of them is playing any sports, they should be competing on a level playing field. Playing against other girls. It is sad that woman themselves are defending men invading their sports. Like I have said before, it will take men to correct this disgusting error by the woke morons.

They are weak by nature. That is why there is no pushback

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Do you not realize what happened in the last election? The fucking polls have no connection with reality...they say whatever the controllers want them to say.

They have connection with reality. The polls tell them how many manufactured votes they need. The poll results reported have no connection with reality. The coasts are the only reason they can even cheat. They have enough morons to keep it within the margin of error.

Top Bottom