Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I heard an ex-military guy on Vince C's radio show discussing what a balloon could do that a satellite can't.
He said with the right instruments such as ground penetrating radar they could determine things like deposits of minerals, pipelines, etc coupled with thermal they could see missile shafts and elevators and all kinds of other stuff. I am only remembering the high stops but the guy was legit and what he said you will never hear from anyone in Government.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FoLAhseaMAEr-DU

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
From another board. Take it or leave it.

Losses in the Ukrainian War​

The numbers below are supposedly provided by Mossad intelligence. Some people with knowledge state the same numbers are going the rounds in both intelligence and diplomatic circles. These numbers also match Col MacGregor's numbers. Of course, Mossad could be his source.
Hard to know for sure.

If these are real numbers provided by Mossad and not some sort of war propaganda, the Ukrainian losses are enormous and substantially higher than Russia's losses in all categories. Also notable is the low number of Rus POWs. Again if true, it makes me wonder how the Ukrainian army is maintaining morale.

LINK

As the first year of the Russia-Ukraine war is approaching, the war losses claimed by Israeli intelligence reveal the terrible dimensions of the war.

Allegedly, the field data of January 14, 2023, based on Israeli intelligence, is listed as follows:

RUSSIA:

Russian losses in the field with 418 thousand soldiers (plus 3,500,000 reservists) and a growing number of Wagner mercenaries :

23 Planes

56 Helicopters

200 (S)IHA

889 Tanks and armored vehicles

427 Howitzer (Artillery systems)

12 Air defense system

18,480 dead

44,500 Injured

323 Captive

UKRAINE:

The casualties of Ukraine, which was on the ground with 734 thousand soldiers (plus 100 thousand reserve soldiers) and NATO officers, soldiers and mercenaries, are as follows:

302 Aircraft

212 Helicopters

2.750 (S)IHA

6,320 Tanks and armored vehicles

7.360 Howitzer (Artillery systems)

497 Air defense system

157,000 Dead

234,000 injured

17,230 Captive

234 Dead – NATO military trainers (US and UK)

2,458 Dead – NATO soldiers (Germany, Poland, Lithuania, ...)

5,360 Dead – Mercenaries

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

The intelligence agencies "monitored" the balloon? Meaning they catalogued what the Chinese were harvesting so they could send the actual classified docs to OBiden's garages for storage. You know, housekeeping.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

On purpose I'm sure
I'm guessing these illegals are bringing all sorts of meat products with them contaminated by diseases (hoof and mouth disease) we used to confiscate. When I worked for CBP, no meat byproducts from Latin or South America were allowed into the US.

Since hoof and mouth disease is a viral disease I'm sure a mRNA Death Jab is being manufactured.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Well shit. Somebody call the Chief Brainstem Biden and Klaus Schwab.
I have horrible news for the greenies; net-zero carbon isn’t achievable. All because Greenies failed to research whether or not there are sufficient base and rare earth metals and adequate time to mine and build out the technologies to accomplish the net-zero carbon 2050 target date.

A recent study by the Geological Survey of Finland found that implementation would take centuries at the current extraction rates, and there need to be more proven reserves of base metals and rare earth.

The study found the current estimated metal reserves are woefully deficient in almost every category. The table below has categories where deficits are yellow highlighted. So are the Greenies counting on mining the moon and asteroids to make up the scarcities?

https://sonar21.com/one-flew-over-the-greenies-nest/
I’ve been reading Peter Zeihan’s Book “The End of the World is Just the Beginning” and he pretty much says the same thing. He claims (I have not been able to, or even attempted to verify) that the known deposits of the metals needed to “go green” are not sufficient to support all the the green energy initiatives on the table, and converting our oil/coal/natural gas powered energy grid infrastructure to be able to use green energy would be astronomically expensive for consumers and providers alike- Something that the Gavin Newsome’s and Dementia Joe’s of the world either don’t know or won’t say.

Top Bottom