Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

Think what the ratings would be if they would eliminate the liberal punching bag.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Glen Beck had a good point today about the Chinese balloon. He talked to an emp expert that said the perfect height to detonate and emp was 95000 ft. This balloon is apparently in the 80 to 85000 ft range. They may just be making dry runs so when they want to turn out our lights we don't even think about it... "its just another one of those worthless balloos thingy's".

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
So totally crazy very high conspiracy guy, the second balloon are we really looking at the Chinese having the ability to emp the western hemisphere right now? Are there 3,4 5? Is this Lebron, not 1,2,3,4,5,6?
The US has constantly underestimated China's technology and capabilities by at least 10 to 15 years, especially in the areas of Hypersonic missiles, nukes, and computer power.
I have lost all faith in our Government to be truthful about anything.

I’m guessing you aren’t familiar with private schools.

Didn’t take offense. Mostly tongue in check since I don’t know you personally.

Mea culpa extended.

Very familiar. That’s why I made the comment. Minorities may make up that but that includes several races that I didn’t mention but I digress. But I guess it regional like everything else. I would say in my city it’s close to 5-10% as the state is only 20%. Still not sure I believe the 33% across the country as a whole but Asian and Indians may be taking up a good portion of those statistics

Pineapple

Legendary
Very familiar. That’s why I made the comment. Minorities may make up that but that includes several races that I didn’t mention but I digress. But I guess it regional like everything else. I would say in my city it’s close to 5-10% as the state is only 20%. Still not sure I believe the 33% across the country as a whole but Asian and Indians may be taking up a good portion of those statistics
Blacks typical make up 15-17%. More than their presence in the US.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
The US has constantly underestimated China's technology and capabilities by at least 10 to 15 years, especially in the areas of Hypersonic missiles, nukes, and computer power.
I have lost all faith in our Government to be truthful about anything.

How can you have not?

I don't think underestimated is the right word. 'Assisted' and 'permitted' perhaps 'funded' are probably more accurate. It started with Bill Clinton and Loral almost 30 years ago (if not before). We can only assume that sort of thing has ramped up consistently since. Chinese have put $$$ everywhere, and we've seen from our own house and senate, there's no shortage of people willing to sell us out.

FreeMiner

Legendary
The CHYNA Balloon
According to this expert. USA not gonna take out the CHYNA balloon. Because Uncle Sam as many of these balloons up over CHYNA and Russia.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

fd3946a100f96a155524fbd55696d3a5.jpg

d08e325ed388da46c2d1d73b2c415ea7.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Top Bottom