Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Belezabro

Elite
Somebody just sent this to me. And to me this is corny as hell but funny as hell. A classic from my childhood in the 80s.
the whole thing is funny to me, but skip to the five minute part

I try to add a little bit of humor Every Once In a While to this thread
I loved the Dom and Burt duo. They could barely film a scene together...Dom would always make Burt crack up.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Do we have any sovereignty left in our country under this administration? We have wide open borders and nuclear enemies floating surveillance balloons over the continental US. WTF
Well Ukraine is the most important thing in the world.
Democrats don't give a shit about America. Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine.
More money for UkoNazi's. America is emptying out Military Warehouses to defend UkoNazi's

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Probably was about 5 years ago you could comfortably say any parent that sends their kid to a public school is an actual bad person. Now there is zero doubt. Home school or find a non-crazy private school. Several stories on line of people that have downsized and cut back to afford that. Teachers have become such a freak show that no decent person will become a teacher now so it will only get worse.
What You Fn retard all my kids go and went to public school in Florida. Ill beat your old ass

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Well Ukraine is the most important thing in the world.
Democrats don't give a shit about America. Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine.
More money for UkoNazi's. America is emptying out Military Warehouses to defend UkoNazi's

Democrats? Mitch McConnell and a large group of R senators said Ukraine is the most important issue.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
60k is the limit of us controlled aircraft. The balloon is higher than that. This has nothing to do with shooting down satellites. The US flies up and down the China coast just outside of 12 miles and the Chinese have asked us to stop. We said no we are in uncontrolled airspace. Now they are too
It’s flying at 19000 feet according to the path of the planes that are intercepting it.

OPD77

Elite
Clicked on the tweet and this GQ asshole is their "fact checker". Openly partisan and totally FoS. For my own sanity, I may need to unplug for the rest my life. Everything is hurting my brain.

Someone that has Twitter, please tell this ass fucker what a cunt he is. Send HIS/HIM/HER/SHIM or whatever it identifies as a copy of 2000 Mules.

Sincerely,
TFSF

Latest posts

Top Bottom