Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

OPD77

Elite
@Mr.Fitzwell
He's to young considering that picture he posted is him.....also to meme and gif savy. I can see him being one of these panty wastes tho...can call him @Mr.Fedswll
ndqkni4d4do71.jpg

I thought our buddy @FreeMiner was Ray Epps....he seemed to take issue with it at the time. Lol

Last edited:

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Oh bullshit. The “girl” in question hit Mixon twice. She was a drug dealer and got exactly what she asked for.

Mixon for his part sat out a year and didn’t run away back home.

I’ll wait and see if this latest thing is bullshit but Mixon did nothing wrong in Norman.

I guess me and the rest of the world outside the meth lab that is Norman have a different definition of did nothing wrong.

Pineapple

Legendary
I guess me and the rest of the world outside the meth lab that is Norman have a different definition of did nothing wrong.

Easy, Tranny Man. You fucks in Austin have the same issues. All college towns do. They don’t call em “Book Em Horns” for nothing.

Back story on it all - she was chasing Mixon. Wanted to hook up. He wouldn’t. Her gay/Whorn friend talked shit to Mixon outside. He came in and she used the “word” and then hit him. Twice. Did he overreact? Absolutely. But, he owned it. Didn’t run back to Cali and sat out a year. At 18.

My oldest was an athlete living in Headington at the time. Called me when Joe was hiding out in Headington and told me.

Joe wasn’t very bright though. They called him “Starhead” because when he arrived he had a star cut into his hair. She had him in English over the summer. When an assignment was given and then the prof asked - Are there any questions? - Joe asked / What is a thesis statement!

Yikes.

OPD77

Elite

They need to add fuck stain Bliie Boi Gates to that list too.

OPD77

Elite
Need to start launching lawn darts. Who ever pops it gets the biggest stuffed teddy bear...ever!
It sounds like our No Dak peeps are about to be on the clock....E. Montana might wanna look up and see if you can be the hero.

**Just heard on the Pentagon briefing that Canada said there may be a 2nd balloon. Bitch boi mouthpiece spokesman said they "needed to refer to O'Canada regarding that statement"
What a fucking lying joke these people are. Fuck them on the ass with John Holmes dead penis.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^true shithole^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Top Bottom