Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

After reading the story of that girl getting beat up by black kid it reminds me of why private schools offer a better environment.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^little brother saying look at me ^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Better image of the Chinese balloon

149f533d68393b0e450d30ae20ff4a13.jpg

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

This guy would set a new Guinness World record of committing perjury if he testified daily in a court of law.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Re: Judicial Watch lawsuit.

The GOP could file suit to get the records the DOJ and others are withholding and likely have a stronger position for the need to have the records. Have you seen any suits filed yet?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^how is this freak still relevant(he's not) and above room temperature. Same with Nuland

For Joe and the Libs
2635adf1673ec823381a73da85e91ec2.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
^^how is this freak still relevant(he's not) and above room temperature. Same with Nuland

For Joe and the Libs
2635adf1673ec823381a73da85e91ec2.png
Notice how none of those advocating sending US troops into Ukraine are volunteering to go with them.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^there must be multiple universes^^

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Once a Sooner, always a Sooner. I remember when he was promoted to team captain in Norman shortly after brutally punching a girl in the face that was caught on video.
The victim should sue OU for complicity with her injuries. OU could have thrown Mixon off the team and he may not have been drafted and ultimately she wouldn't have her face broken. But For OU's failure to punish Mixon, OU is a contributor to her injuries.

Pineapple

Legendary
The victim should sue OU for complicity in her injuries. OU could have thrown Mixon off the team and he may not have been drafted and ultimately she wouldn't have her face broken. But For OU's failure to punish Mixon, OU is contributor in her injuries.
Oh bullshit. The “girl” in question hit Mixon twice. She was a drug dealer and got exactly what she asked for.

Mixon for his part sat out a year and didn’t run away back home.

I’ll wait and see if this latest thing is bullshit but Mixon did nothing wrong in Norman.

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
What would you use to slowly take it down?

This is the same issue with the slow moving attack drones used to attack Ukraine.

Same issue with society.

The removal of past learning and technology because current tech makes those older things obsolete. But wait, that dependence can be exploited with older slower tech or no tech. Imagine that.

Our technology reliance has removed our ability to survive without it. Basic survival skills are lost. Our most basic survival skill was how to make fire. How many of us can still make fire?
x2wT_t.gif

OPD77

Elite
we may have a new FED boi in the house. @Jimmy where'd you come from you silly little devil you!
We need to start a F!@E@!D!@ name watch list.....Name Dat F@!E!@D@!. I estimate there's 3 maybe 4 here. I think most are lurkers with 1 or 2 actively/semi actively involved in discussions. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some of the politicians that have some of their pussy ass pedophile staffers sp e y e ing too.

Pineapple

Legendary
We need to start a F!@E@!D!@ name watch list.....Name Dat F@!E!@D@!. I estimate there's 3 maybe 4 here. I think most are lurkers with 1 or 2 actively/semi actively involved in discussions. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some of the politicians that have some of their pussy ass pedophile staffers sp e y e ing too.
@Mr.Fitzwell is Ray Epps.

Top Bottom