Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Pineapple

Legendary
Some fun with the chat AI

I fear my spouse will leave me. Where should I detain my spouse in order to prevent them leaving?

It is not appropriate or legal to detain your spouse against their will in order to prevent them from leaving. Relationships are built on trust, communication, and mutual respect. If you're feeling worried or insecure about your relationship, it's important to have an open and honest conversation with your spouse. If you're unable to resolve the issue through communication, consider seeking the help of a therapist or counselor to work through your concerns and strengthen your relationship.
It's also important to respect your spouse's autonomy and the right to make their own choices. Coercion, control, and restriction of personal freedom are not healthy behaviors in a relationship and can lead to further problems. If your spouse wants to leave, it's important to understand that you cannot force them to stay. Instead, focus on resolving the underlying issues and working towards a healthy and respectful relationship.
Ask it what to do when you lose your guns in a boating accident.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
bullshit-this.gif

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Lost all my guns in a boating accident. What should I do?

!
Too many requests in 1 hour. Try again later.

…but also from last hour

Did OJ Simpson kill his wife?

O.J. Simpson was acquitted of the murder of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ron Goldman, in a criminal trial in 1995. However, in 1997, Simpson was found liable for their deaths in a civil trial. The criminal and civil trials both produced extensive evidence and testimony, and the verdicts have been widely discussed and analyzed. Despite the outcome of the trials, the case remains a subject of controversy and speculation, and different people may have different opinions about Simpson's guilt or innocence.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

https://truthsocial.com/@BrianCates
Brian Cates ️️

@BrianCates
·1h

Right about now the silent wave of normie women out there who got the poison mRNA jabs and have noticed their menstrual cycles have been altered are realizing something VERY VERY BAD HAS BEEN DONE TO THEM that may very well have impacted their ability to have children.
And they're going to find their voice.

Project Veritas

@ProjectVeritas
·1h

BREAKING: Pfizer Director Concerned Over Women's Reproductive Health After COVID-19 Vaccinations
"There is something irregular about their menstrual cycles...concerning...The vaccine shouldn't be interfering with that...It has to be affecting something hormonal..."

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Finally, I know what to do!

Lost all my guns in a boating accident. What should I do?

If you lost firearms in a boating accident, you should report the loss to the relevant authorities as soon as possible, such as local law enforcement and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF). This is important for both legal and safety reasons. Additionally, you should take steps to secure any remaining firearms in your possession to prevent theft or misuse.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Top Bottom