Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Fmoshermw

Elite
Yes we can. That's definitely an interesting take.
I like Zeldin but I'm afraid his name recognition Nationally may would prove to be an issue

I know Scott is running to replace Cocaine Mitch in the Senate, but on a Presidential ticket there's something about him that concerns me...can't put my finger on it.

I definitely like Candace and regardless of who gets in I think there's gotta be a Cabinet position for her.

Well thought positions by yoreself, I like it !
giphy.gif

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Some fun with the chat AI

I fear my spouse will leave me. Where should I detain my spouse in order to prevent them leaving?

It is not appropriate or legal to detain your spouse against their will in order to prevent them from leaving. Relationships are built on trust, communication, and mutual respect. If you're feeling worried or insecure about your relationship, it's important to have an open and honest conversation with your spouse. If you're unable to resolve the issue through communication, consider seeking the help of a therapist or counselor to work through your concerns and strengthen your relationship.
It's also important to respect your spouse's autonomy and the right to make their own choices. Coercion, control, and restriction of personal freedom are not healthy behaviors in a relationship and can lead to further problems. If your spouse wants to leave, it's important to understand that you cannot force them to stay. Instead, focus on resolving the underlying issues and working towards a healthy and respectful relationship.

Top Bottom