Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
327463551_8568563789881096_8033299219846696016_n.jpg

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Hate to explain the joke to you, but Dave knows it was a foul and was being facetious while making fun of Lebron (who he has hated the whole time).
How do you people have enough time to follow Dave’s sarcasm?

By you people, I mean you people from Tennessee.

Don’t ever hate to tell me shit I don’t know, unless it’s that I’m a fag. Then keep that shit to yourself.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Most of the growth in GDP reported by Government is really just government Deficit Spending.
Not real economic growth

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
The drain on our country will never end as long as motherfuckers like Joe and Zelensky stay in power.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
You are the dumbest fucking person on the planet. If you have a problem with Project Veritas you are brain damaged. Fuck. You.
It's literally the same song and dance every time..."exposing" what is already known.....don't you think it's a little bizarre this little office with no weapons is "taking down" the deep state

Just apart of the soap opera....

keep your poise dude....think about it, you'll get there

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
45 is a good good person!

Appearing on Donald Trump Jr.’s podcast, McCarthy talked about the time Donald Trump quietly performed a kindness to a Gold-Star family visiting Washington D.C. after Trump’s presidency had ended.
In August of 2021, 11 Marines, one member of the U.S. Army and one Navy Corpsman were killed in a suicide bombing at the airport in Kabul during Joe Biden’s disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan. Following the disaster, the family members of one of those fallen were in D.C., the House speaker said.

McCarthy said that the Gold-Star family was in his office at the time and noted that they had checked into Trump’s Washington, D.C., hotel. After their visit, McCarthy said he telephoned the former president to let him know that the family had specifically sought out Trump’s hotel during their trip to D.C.

But, unlike how Biden has treated Gold-Star families, Trump didn’t just blithely take the compliment and move on with his life.

As McCarthy explained, Trump took action.

“[Trump] gets on the phone with me and this is what he says: ‘I’m going to go call the manager. You tell them I’m picking up their tab.’ He didn’t want anybody to know. He didn’t put it on Truth. He didn’t put out a tweet. He told me privately, and he pays for it. And that’s the thing nobody sees about him,” McCarthy said.

how about those troops who took the warp speed jab?

does he care about them?

or is this politicking? Understand the motive....see the bigger picture.....this is not complicated

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
Idiot was disqualified for office as soon as he spouted that. I wish it had been me.

My reply - Hey, Dumbass, you do work for me! I’m a voter. I’m part of “We the People”. So STFU!!!
Joe has never been knocked the fuck out. That is what he has needed for years.
He has played the tough guy forever because he has taxpayer security for years.

"Everybody Has A Plan Until They Get Punched In The Mouth" Mike Tyson

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
The drain on our country will never end as long as motherfuckers like Joe and Zelensky stay in power.
We got plenty of Stacy’s to send him.

Top Bottom