Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Anyone else notice how much these color configurations are working their way into advertising backgrounds and banners?

View attachment 165047

Just saw a Property Brothers commercial where they clapped their hands together and the dust was colored like this and then their schedule time slot banner was the same.

I’ve seen it causally showing up other places too.

That shithole country truly must be the center of evil on this planet.
1675028447742.gif

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
I’ll clear it up for you - my guy is so far from being a pussy you’d regret making that judgement over a simple disagreement. This isn’t “The Main Board”. Lots of ways to disagree without acting like that.

And don’t start in on me. I get my feelings hurt and scare easily.

You sound like a judgmental pvssy

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I’ll clear it up for you - my guy is so far from being a pussy you’d regret making that judgement over a simple disagreement. This isn’t “The Main Board”. Lots of ways to disagree without acting like that.

And don’t start in on me. I get my feelings hurt and scare easily.
Preach
I’ve known @TheRealJohnCooper , my entire life
That guy has put away than more bad guys than can be counted
A true American hero! and I fucking mean that

, I don’t know who that other guy is but he doesn’t know what the hell he’s talking about

Also, you still have the best avatar out there! Good grief never gets old.

FreeMiner

Legendary
I would love one of these babies. Ruger Redhawk short barreled in .44 mag. Shooting hard cast semi wadcutters in 250 gr.
R.e71a16784b11490360ed602d1c070b53

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
@Cheddarwurst are you getting out of that fucking shithole in the next few years?
No shit….what a fvcking joke. Believe me, I am exploring all my options. If the boys were out of school, I’d be long gone. Actually been reaching out to some of our dealer network down south to see if there’s any openings. We have such a beautiful state that’s getting shit down the drain. Liberals ruin everything.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
b53ae6f838610af6d4c6555c355b7fbe_500x0.jpg

Boy, I had a few interesting times playing ball at Logan back in the late 70’s.

OPD77

Elite
No shit….what a fvcking joke. Believe me, I am exploring all my options. If the boys were out of school, I’d be long gone. Actually been reaching out to some of our dealer network down south to see if there’s any openings. We have such a beautiful state that’s getting shit down the drain. Liberals ruin everything.
Yep. We've already talked about Texas...we have good schools own here too. You might be doing them a huge favor getting the boys the hell outta there. Hell, it would mean a pay raise getting out of the frozen tundra.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Burning hair and rubber. But feathers, a FJB quote Come on Man.

shape%2Fcover%2Fsport%2F75222-istock-157682688-4d0b11b13e956b26e52de4498ec50538.jpg

THE BURNING CHICKEN FEATHERS OF AMBRACIA, 189 BCE​

When the troops of Roman consul Marcus Fulvius Nobilior besieged the Greek town of Ambracia in 189 BC, the defenders proved remarkably effective against the Roman battering rams, so the general decided to go under the wall instead. The Ambracians soon realized, despite Marcus's efforts at concealment, that tunnels were being dug, and they started digging their own tunnels, until the twain met under the city. At first the confrontation was conventional—they tossed spears at each other—but when shields and wattle screens deflected the weapons, the defenders got crafty.

In Histories 21.28 Polybius describes how the Greeks took a jar as wide as the tunnel, bored a hole in the bottom and inserted an iron funnel into it. They then filled the jar with chicken feathers, lit a fire next to the mouth of the jar, and topped it with an iron lid peppered with holes. When they got to the enemy's position, they placed the jar in the tunnel and filled in the empty space around it, creating a block with only two holes on each side just wide enough for spears to be thrust through to keep the Romans from messing with the jar.

They then took a pair of bellows such as blacksmiths use, and, having attached them to the orifice of the funnel, they vigorously blew up the fire placed on the feathers near the mouth of the jar, continually withdrawing the funnel in proportion as the feathers became ignited lower down. The plan was successfully executed; the volume of smoke created was very great, and, from the peculiar nature of feathers, exceedingly pungent, and was all carried into the faces of the enemy.
Burning feathers don't just smell painfully acrid. Combustion of the cysteine in feathers releases toxic sulfur compounds. This was the first known use of poison gas against a Roman siege tunnel and while it worked like a charm in the moment, it wasn't enough to defeat the Roman army. Shortly after the weaponized burning feather incident, a group of envoys from Athens and Rhodes convinced the city to surrender to Marcus Fulvius.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
If I were in charge of the account. My first post would be about abortion, and how making woman give birth is the same as rape. Making babies the most likely age group to be rapers. Therefore abortion is good.

Maybe we can get one of our Resident F!#3!#D!#S to get the parody account? They already have one of those accounts here....#professional@parodyaccts

Latest posts

Top Bottom